Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They fear us lads

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
F6b5de9

Uprising when?

I think it's more dangerous to marry a foid while in the military than watch the opening showing of the joker.

Just detain all single men at the movie theatres.

It is your taxes, americans.

When democrats come to power, your country will become Brazil in less than 10 years.

The joker is every incel right here , we all suffered , tired to be genuinely good but we get rejected but that wasn't enough we also get attacked , bullied and hated . Even if we tries to spread no evil , people picked on us and attacked us . Just because we weren't good looking enough , being a genuine authentic nice guys get us to be labeled creepy crazy and just a pain in the ass . Looks really matters it does . It really takes a strong soul to suffer all of that but not going ER .
Please don't harm no body we are better then that .

Two things normscum can't shut up about right now. Incels+Joker movie and catastrophic climate alarmism. So throw them a curve ball. Combine the existential nihilism and rage of incel jokERrism with the blind moralism and pathological altruism of ecofacism. Let us sweep across the EaRth exterminating the breeders. The planet demands that we extract a thousand years of REtribution from those who have polluted it with their offspring like festering vermin.

Lmao.
I feel like i am in some sort of movie.

Must be a CIA experiment.

@Damo the incel @angrycurrycel @Nothingness @Parrtlord
clowns roll out

Based & jokerpilled

The director of the film must be creaming his pants right now from all the free publicity his film is getting.

They should be, getting no sex drives some guys to go berserk