Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They even get on us for things we can’t control

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/femalepessimist/comments/1erfyz4/they_even_get_on_us_for_things_we_cant_control/

I know this post was months ago, but I can’t help to not think about it because the comments under this post.

Some person mentioned facial hair on a woman makes them unattractive, and I replied saying something on the lines of most women have pcos which can cause them to have facial hair and that person who’s mostly an xy replied back and said “it still doesn’t make them attractive” like wtf?? LEAVE US TF ALONE FFS

Unlike moids who just have to improve their persoynality :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

that person who’s mostly an xy

Reddit moment :feelskek:

I shave every day. It's not hard. Dumb cunts.

Foids live on tutorial mode.

They felt 0.1% of our pain jfl

They don't even need to do that. They could get a partner without having to shave.
Yeah, women don't need to wear makeup shave or wear fancy clothes to attract some guy. It's just that for attracting the top 5% they need to look good and that's why they do that.

Yeah, women don't need to wear makeup shave or wear fancy clothes to attract some guy. It's just that for attracting the top 5% they need to look good and that's why they do that.
Blaming their looksmatch because they can't fraudmax. Foids being flawless as always.

>getting on us for things we can’t control
>something that can be controlled

I don’t like shaving either but fucking Christ, shave your face, there isn’t even that much hair it shouldn’t be this much of a damn hassle.

And yet they are incapable of seeing they do this shit all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back