Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill They dont advertise cars and homes for people in their mid 20s

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
so if you notice car commercials are all designed for boomers so as house commercials looks like they are made for old fucks and not for the average 20 to mid 20s person its because nobody is having kids anymore "Blah your in your 20s you have your whole life ahead of you you are so young":soy::soy::soy: fuck off boomer you are supposed to have kids naturally in your mid teens this whole idea of having kids in your 20s was around the 40s 50s and 60s but now nobody is having kids till they are maybe 40 years old.

Nobody in there 20s or 30s has a good job. when I went for my first training shift yesterday for my job i saw construction workers which were all boomers. I saw security guards which were all boomers, i saw office workers and guess what BOOMERS

just face it the sigma male grind set is the biggest and fattest cope for moneymaxxing because you have to work like a ceo to make peanuts :feelsUnreal: we are all so fucked its not even scary it just makes me laugh at this point crime rates will go skyrocket and poverty will fill the streets full of angry bitter homeless incels

when im going to be 30 i will be playing skyrim on my gaming pc while i send out my 700,000th resume when no one wants to hire me

they know that most zoomers are doomed so they don't even bother already how the future will look like when they (boomers) all will be laying under the ground.
The most obvious conclusion you can pull out from this is that we are fucked and this soyciety will probably collapse within two generations at most and then china will take over the world :smonk:

brutal stuff

The neetpill is the only true way.

There seems to be a housing bubble almost everywhere. :feelsbadman: Even if I were a normie and had a girlfriend who for some reason would never cheat on me with Chad, I wouldn't want to have kids in such an awful unstable environment.

china will take over the world :smonk:
Most people in China either want to LDAR (lie flat) or go ER (https://www.scmp.com/news/china/art...nd-run-driver-takes-revenge-failed-investment), and their population is gonna age very badly in a couple of decades (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-child_policy). It's more over for China than its propaganda makes it seem.

Most people in China either want to LDAR (lie flat) or go ER (https://www.scmp.com/news/china/art...nd-run-driver-takes-revenge-failed-investment), and their population is gonna age very badly in a couple of decades (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-child_policy). It's more over for China than its propaganda makes it seem.
If they will discover gene editing and artificial wombs on time then they still have a chance as americans wouldn't even consider using something so ":soy: immoral and invasive on personal freedom ":feelshmm:

If they will discover gene editing and artificial wombs on time then they still have a chance as americans wouldn't even consider using something so ":soy: immoral and invasive on personal freedom ":feelshmm:
Yeah, the Chinese do have that going for them.

Nah they will be programmed to follow through the usual channels.

so if you notice car commercials are all designed for boomers so as house commercials looks like they are made for old fucks and not for the average 20 to mid 20s person its because nobody is having kids anymore "Blah your in your 20s you have your whole life ahead of you you are so young":soy::soy::soy: fuck off boomer you are supposed to have kids naturally in your mid teens this whole idea of having kids in your 20s was around the 40s 50s and 60s but now nobody is having kids till they are maybe 40 years old.

Nobody in there 20s or 30s has a good job. when I went for my first training shift yesterday for my job i saw construction workers which were all boomers. I saw security guards which were all boomers, i saw office workers and guess what BOOMERS

just face it the sigma male grind set is the biggest and fattest cope for moneymaxxing because you have to work like a ceo to make peanuts :feelsUnreal: we are all so fucked its not even scary it just makes me laugh at this point crime rates will go skyrocket and poverty will fill the streets full of angry bitter homeless incels

when im going to be 30 i will be playing skyrim on my gaming pc while i send out my 700,000th resume when no one wants to hire me
Cope. Chad is a successful business representant and high Iq incels are devcels this in their 20s. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

"in the future you will own nothing and be happy"