Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They didn't dare to show their faces

thewageslave

thewageslave

Recruit
★★★★★
Started a new job recently with others and we presented ourselves in front of our colleagues. Also the existing workers presented themselves short for us. Some of the existing workers were on skype since they were not there physically.

This was early in the morning and when the workers on skype were to present themselves they didn't dear to turn on the camera and they both said "If I would open the cam they would not recognize me tomorrow", mostly as a joke so we could laugh a little and obviously because they didn't apply makeup.

Sometimes I cope that girls probably are extremely ugly without makeup so its not really a loss to not being able to have sex or having a gf.

I have seen girls that I thought were 10/10 until they showed up without makeup 1 day out of 100 which made me extremely chocked. And I think this is also a true example that the girls are the ones that are really insecure about themselves when they don't even dare to show their faces without makeup applied.

How can normie men wake up with their ugly wives next to them when there is no makeup applied?

Youd be shocked to find out how many girls wear masks when taking a walk where I live altho Corona basically is non existent they are insecure as fuck

Youd be shocked to find out how many girls wear masks when taking a walk where I live altho Corona basically is non existent they are insecure as fuck
no girls wear mask where I live, they're all naturally hot asf I cant compete in this area

True foids are very insecure about what they look like without makeup

And I think this is also a true example that the girls are the ones that are really insecure about themselves
True foids are very insecure about what they look like without makeup
This is true, yet they are still so insufferably narcissistic and they all act like prima donnas. They still know that they can get better than the average guy and will treat their looks match like garbage. They have so little self awareness it's not even funny.

Normalfags will also use toilets' insecurity to gaslight us. They'll say "Toilets are so insecure, they are not picky and will think that just about any average guy is good enough for them". My brother told me something like this unironically. Makes me despair tbh at all the coping that bluepillers can do.