Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel THEY DID IT ON PURPOSE!

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
-Be me.
-Walking down hallway at university.
-Femoids standing and chatting at entrance.
-Walk past a blonde femoid.
-Femoid says hi.
-I quickly turn around.
-About to gesture a hand wave back to her.
-Femoid's friend replies hi back to her.
-Quickly put my hand away so as to not seem desperate.
-Foids start laughing at me as I quickly walk away ashamed.

FUCK THEM! THE DEVISIVE PIECE OF SHIT KNEW I WAS GOING TO RESPOND "HI"! HER VOICE WAS PROJECTED TOWARDS ME! HER BODY WAS FACED IN MY DIRECTION! SHE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY KINDNESS FOR A GOOD LAUGH AND NOW HER FRIENDS PROBABLY THINK I HAVE SOME CRUSH HER! HOW FUCKING SADISTIC DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO BAIT A SUB 8 MALE LIKE THAT! IMAGINE IF I STARVED A DOG FOR 2 WEEKS THEN STARTED DANGLING A PIECE OF STEAK IN FRONT OF IT THEN ATE THE DAMN THING IN FRONT OF THE DOG! I HAD TO SPEND THE REST OF MY BREAK IN CLASS HEARING THEIR TEEHEEING ACROSS THE HALLWAY! 4 WEEKS OF KEEPING OFF THE SOCIAL TOTEM POLE GONE! I AM DONE LADDIES I AM SCREWED! IT IS SO FUCKING OVER!

you should fight her 1on1 and restore your honor

Do not brood over awkward social interactions. It will drive you insane if you make a habit out of it. Trust me, from experience, this is possibly the most important life lesson I've learned. Brush it the fuck off.

Never say "hello" to anyone and recite the words of St Eliott by heart in your head everytime you get an erection because of a foid. :feelsthink:

-Be me.
-Femoid says hi.
-I quickly turn around.

Indeed, it was on purpose. This is why it happened:

Never say "hello" to anyone

Also look around you more carefully, so you can avoid such situations.

Do not brood over awkward social interactions. It will drive you insane if you make a habit out of it. Trust me, from experience, this is possibly the most important life lesson I've learned. Brush it the fuck off.
I wish I could brush it off, but this implies so much more than just a good kek for the foids.
They've got me, I'm on the radar, everytime I walk past them they're gonna try shit like this they're probably gonna get their chad boyfriends to beat me up because she can now justify I'm stalking her with witnesses (her foid friends) I'm hooked, lassoed, roped, fucked.

-About to gesture a hand wave back to her. Gesture a hand wave to her.
-Quickly put my hand away so as to not seem desperate. Turns towards femoid's friend, say hi to you too. Laugh it off and walk away.

Try not to let the social anxiety get the best of you, I seriously doubt this was done on purpose to trick you into a socially awkward scene, females aren't that sophisticated to come up with something like that.

I wish I could brush it off, but this implies so much more than just a good kek for the foids.
They've got me, I'm on the radar, everytime I walk past them they're gonna try shit like this they're probably gonna get their chad boyfriends to beat me up because she can now justify I'm stalking her with witnesses (her foid friends) I'm hooked, lassoed, roped, fucked.
Nah you're good homie. You're surrounding yourself with a submissive aura by way of your bitch ass paranoid thoughts. Just literally ignore them wholly ,they're not worth it.

Nah you're good homie. You're surrounding yourself with a submissive aura by way of your bitch ass paranoid thoughts. Just literally ignore them wholly ,they're not worth it.

And this is why hitting the gym is really good. Just waste yourself there and get stronger.

you need to teach this slut some mannERs

And this is why hitting the gym is really good. Just waste yourself there and get stronger.
I can't disagree. Never tried gymcelling myself but I respect the practice.

don't get too blackpilled too soon, university is the last big chance, after that it's only downhill

never respond, never look at them, there is no reason to do this if you are a incel, it will always be a joke

don't get too blackpilled too soon, university is the last big chance, after that it's only downhill
I'm not going to go through the process of humiliating and degrading myself for 4 years for the opportunity to see some femoid flash her tits at me for 10 microseconds, university is just an extension of high school with more free time nothing has changed. Foids are still stuck up with high standards, normies are still degenerate cucks who will do anything to lick roastie pussy, chad is still slaying with 0 effort required. At least with the blackpill I'm saving myself of carrying all that extra baggage of social circles and game.

you acted so fool at first when you thought a girl will say you "hi" tbh

Ive seen these pranks on youtube, adopt Avoid-The-Foid theory and ignore all roast

First mistake you made was to not completely blank foids 99% of the time unless you absolutely must interact with them

Ouchies :soy::soy:

Tbh its over man, try to avoid foids.

No ways, as an incel, I'll always be a primary target, a quick gag for normies and foids, I have to remain cautious.
I will admit though that my little rant sounded submissive AF, I should have worded it differently. There is no doubt however that that foid and her friends are going to be trouble for me now, this isn't a big university so most people have already molded into their groups quickly, I'm the only guy without a group or friends for that matter so I'm already in a fragile situation.
you acted so fool at first when you thought a girl will say you "hi" tbh
True. I should have known better.
Guess I'll have to apply Just-Spend-Your-Breaks-Outside-The-Building theory.

Last edited:
-Quickly put my hand away so as to not seem desperate. Turns towards femoid's friend, say hi to you too. Laugh it off and walk away.

Try not to let the social anxiety get the best of you, I seriously doubt this was done on purpose to trick you into a socially awkward scene, females aren't that sophisticated to come up with something like that.
This^^^ Foids are fucking retards

A duel would be a good way to settle this

I'm not going to go through the process of humiliating and degrading myself for 4 years for the opportunity to see some femoid flash her tits at me for 10 microseconds, university is just an extension of high school with more free time nothing has changed. Foids are still stuck up with high standards, normies are still degenerate cucks who will do anything to lick roastie pussy, chad is still slaying with 0 effort required. At least with the blackpill I'm saving myself of carrying all that extra baggage of social circles and game.
ok, i'm just telling you there's literally nothing afterwards, you maybe get one more chance with your work peers. then that's it. no going back.

Cool. I don't intend to live past uni anyways :feelshaha:

this

No ways, as an incel, I'll always be a primary target, a quick gag for normies and foids, I have to remain cautious.
I will admit though that my little rant sounded submissive AF, I should have worded it differently. There is no doubt however that that foid and her friends are going to be trouble for me now, this isn't a big university so most people have already molded into their groups quickly, I'm the only guy without a group or friends for that matter so I'm already in a fragile situation.
You're paranoid as hell. It's one thing to realize it's over and that you're low on the totem pole (especially at universities, which I encourage everyone to drop out of), it's another to be an unreasonable headcase like yourself. I'm telling you right now, this is something you can get over. The sky is not falling.

It doesn't take much brains to do what those foids did. Hell, there are a whole bunch of dumb pranks like that on YouTube and that's probably where they got the idea.

dont bother with common politeness i personally never converse with foids because to do so would be acknowledging them as people which they are not, in fact when i can get away with it i berate, threaten and scare them, dont bother with them they deserve to be raped and enslaved not conversed with

dont bother with common politeness i personally never converse with foids because to do so would be acknowledging them as people which they are not

I do the same, they already receive enough acknowledgement from cucks.

Lol
-Be me.
-Femoid says hi.
-I quickly turn around.

FUCK THEM! THE DEVISIVE PIECE OF SHIT KNEW I WAS GOING TO RESPOND "HI"! HER VOICE WAS PROJECTED TOWARDS ME! HER BODY WAS FACED IN MY DIRECTION! SHE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY KINDNESS FOR A GOOD LAUGH AND NOW HER FRIENDS PROBABLY THINK I HAVE SOME CRUSH HER! HOW FUCKING SADISTIC DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO BAIT A SUB 8 MALE LIKE THAT! IMAGINE IF I STARVED A DOG FOR 2 WEEKS THEN STARTED DANGLING A PIECE OF STEAK IN FRONT OF IT THEN ATE THE DAMN THING IN FRONT OF THE DOG! I HAD TO SPEND THE REST OF MY BREAK IN CLASS HEARING THEIR TEEHEEING ACROSS THE HALLWAY! 4 WEEKS OF KEEPING OFF THE SOCIAL TOTEM POLE GONE! I AM DONE LADDIES I AM SCREWED! IT IS SO FUCKING OVER!
Lol you think that the Hi was for you? Hahajahahahaha.Bluepilled Chadinside

It doesn't take much brains to do what those foids did. Hell, there are a whole bunch of dumb pranks like that on YouTube and that's probably where they got the idea.
I don't think it is that simple, such a prank is not difficult or complex, but it is sophisticated in the sense that requires location planning and enough knowledge of the target, maybe in high school... but in university? nah, this is just OP's social paranoia acting up.

I get similar thoughts sometimes, but once you think it through it becomes rather obvious that normies barely acknowledge our existence and aren't out there to get us.

Back in uni I would have done the same thing. Now? I would have decked that bitch.

females aren't that sophisticated to come up with something like that.
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

op you should have confronted her. trolling foids can be a lot of fun.

SFlo73h.jpg

ITS TIME TO TAKE YOUR REVENGE!