Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill They call themselves incel "tears", yet they still try to act like they dont want us to commit suicide.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
The title of their sub completely aludes to the fact that the subs main purpose if to bring emotional distress to incels.
They go after our websites and subreddits taking them all down, they make fun of us on their sub and completely slander us while ignoring all facts and evidence we present. They hurl insults and dox our members.
But everytime an incel kills themselves they go into alert mode and put up their obligatory "don't kill yourselves seek help" threads acting like they don't want us to kill ourselves, just so they can protect themselves from Reddit policies.
These people are bullies, it dosnt matter how they try to frame themselves because at the end of the day they are still bullies that are picking on a weaker and less popular group.
It's just like the bullies we faced in school, except at least the bullies we faced in school knew when to give it a rest, these people completely want to kill us, they want to chip away at our emotional state and drive us to suicide.

They're non-cels, what did you expect OP?

@Crustaciouse, as any sensible parasite, they don't want their host to actually die. They really don't. Socially, they feed off our suffering; economically, they benefit from taxes and insurances we pay; status-wise, they have us to "compete" against. If we aren't there, they'll have to work harder for both their food and social validation, and, worst of all, they will have to compete against their equals and peers, not curbstomp someone less capable and pretend it's a victory.

@Crustaciouse, as any sensible parasite, they don't want their host to actually die. They really don't. Socially, they feed off our suffering; economically, they benefit from taxes and insurances we pay; status-wise, they have us to "compete" against. If we aren't there, they'll have to work harder for both their food and social validation, and, worst of all, they will have to compete against their equals and peers, not curbstomp someone less capable and pretend it's a victory.

That was always the thing that would get me is how people bully others to suicide or to ER knowing full well what they're doing and then cry victim for getting shot at or put up this "being sad" facade for the person suiciding even though inside they probably feel good about having done so, it's like a trophy for them tbh. It's always better to ER than to sui, no one cares if you suicide not one person.

I disagree with the economic taxes statement because we are such a small group compare to the normie population and a lot of us are neets or students.
But I completely agree with the social hierarchy statement.
The users in inceltears are already complete losers, just look at any of their personal Reddit profiles and you will see a bunch of weird interests and posts about their shitty life.
And since they are so low on the social hierarchy they need to attack people that are even lower, and that would be us.
Even the general normie populace disagrees with their treatment of us and sees it as bullying, that shows that they are a truly low level heinous group of physchos.

I disagree with the economic taxes statement
First, they aren't many in numbers, either. Second, they have their own parasites leeching off them. It's a long, long chain.

That was always the thing that would get me is how people bully others to suicide or to ER knowing full well what they're doing and then cry victim for getting shot at or put up this "being sad" facade for the person suiciding even though inside they probably feel good about having done so, it's like a trophy for them tbh. It's always better to ER than to sui, no one cares if you suicide not one person.
I remember when that latina dyke from Nicholas Cruzs school was talking on live tv after the shooting and said " this is why we bullied him, you don't know what he was like".
She was acting like she and the other bullies could see into the future and see that Cruz would shoot up the school, and that is her justification for bullying him.
When in reality she completely missed the fact that the bullying led to him shooting up the school
And now those bullies are praised on national tv as some sort of heros.