Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They avoid the topic of your looks.... UNLESS you do something that offends them..

Wintersknight

Wintersknight

Recruit
★★★★★
There's a lot of things I find hard to explain or things I take ages to realize properly but this is one I recently did that looking back has been a problem for a long time.... Anyway..

I've come to the realization that people, particularly females blame personality only when a guy is unattractive . and unattractive guys often get shunned and blamed when they speak out and complain about their frustrations and lonlyness. When you talk about this stuff it often just gets met with hostility and NEVER understanding or sympathy.
They lie to men who don't look good to them and always claim you have a bad attitude or personality (which is only that way anyway because of years of being ignored or treated like mud) (which they wouldn't know anyway because they won't even give you a conversation to even allow you to show your personality)
They blame unattractive guys for behavior, but whenever one of us lashes out about something different they always make fun of your looks.

Yesterday I got royally drunk and because I no longer care about my reputation or what people think I created a series of Facebook posts complaining about how I can't understand why fat slobs and guys who can't dress themselves and look even worse I think manage to get hoze yet females treat me like a plague carrier. I posted pictures of myself and said I genuinely want to know what is wrong with my face for a guide for like what cosmetic surgery could of helped me when I was younger.
The only female I added made some responses about my attitude or some garbage and talked about how I refered to people (fat slobs,shorter guys, guys who are sloppy) which was true but never made one acknowledgement about my appearance and didn't deny anything and said some sht like "well your attitude isn't helping" backhanded way of acknowling that im "aesthetically challenged"

I had another time where I saw some doe eyed beta looking fck on a post mocking "incels" I messaged this fck and gave this guy real sht. The pussy didn't even open the message but instead screen captured it and posted it to his stupid group which someone told me about so I checked it out. the comments werent about me as a person exactly for an argument, instead they were all making fun of or commenting on my appearance and my hairstyle. Which proves my point. You piss some clowns off and your appearance is the thing they go for, not you yourself or your argument but your looks, especially females.

I once commented on some post and had a bunch of fux commenting saying I look like a serial killer despite the fact what I said was completely different to what they hit me with.

You give people a reason to hate you or dislike you, the first thing they go for is your looks.

Females relentlessly tell unattractive guys it's their fault they're alone and that they have bad personality (bad looks = bad personality) but they are the first ones to lambast us on our face when we say something else they don't like.

Bloody hypocritical.

I wish the media would stop demonizing and vilifying lonely men who complain and sweeping it under the rug. They need to acknowledge there's a big problem instead of ignoring it.

It's like why they hated the joker movie, because it shed light on the lonlyness and mental health men can suffer due to actual problems from society. They always want to paint it as a lone individual who is crazy rather than looking at what made them that way because then they would have to acknowledge society has a problem and they don't want to admit it or have to deal with it so they sweep it under the rug...

You get lied to when you complain and told it's not your looks,
Then you get made fun of for your looks when you lash out.

All the while Mr handsome acts however he wants and noone cares.. only when Mr ugly complains he gets demonized and lied to.

Clown world hypocrisy

One more Greycel’s entire life observation

I like how foids are so NPC I can relate to this without even being from the same country or culture

People always mention about my weight

people will try to take advantage of you if u are ugly. no fun for you. you are disposable.