Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

they are trying to harass our domain to take us down

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[attachment=62]

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171110-183609.png
    Screenshot_20171110-183609.png
    83.3 KB · Views: 186
Just how desperate can these people be?

They won't stop until we're forcefully removed from the internet.

It`s just a question of time, we will GET doxxed, we need to start putting pages in Reddit clones that open their arms for us, third request.

They'll follow us even to the dark net these no life losers. It's sad.

Hopefully this place is cucktears proofed enough

We’re not doing anything illegal, so they can fuck off

I wonder if we should start a new website or a subreddit and make it a decoy, just shitpost like hell to specifically trigger them and draw attention away from main site

JovanD said:
I wonder if we should start a new website or a subreddit and make it a decoy, just shitpost like hell to specifically trigger them and draw attention away from main site

That`s exactly what we should do, keep this in private for r/incels old guard and create an clone that will triggers them enough(but without cuckmins to ban us for hurting fee-fees).

Unbearable2woman said:
That`s exactly what we should do, keep this in private for r/incels old guard and create an clone that will triggers them enough(but without cuckmins to ban us for hurting fee-fees).

We could also shitpost/subvert MGTOW so they occupy their attention, but that would be highly immoral to throw them like that under the bus.
Im not huge fan of them or anything, but i see it as counter-productive to throw potential allies under the bus.

Unbearable2woman said:
That wouldn't stop anything, they would still report the site to the host.

Just ignore them and stop sounding like victims

cumgrapes said:
They won't stop until we're forcefully removed from the internet.

They won't stop until someone goes ER tbh.

It's useless
They need a court order to take us down lmao

cumgrapes said:
That wouldn't stop anything, they would still report the site to the host.
Doenst`matter as long we keep moving hosts, we will become untrackeable, the point is that they focus their attention in something else

JovanD said:
We could also shitpost/subvert MGTOW so they occupy their attention, but that would be highly immoral to throw them like that under the bus.
Im not huge fan of them or anything, but i see it as counter-productive to throw potential allies under the bus.

Nah leave the dudes in Fagtow alone, they failed us this time but they may be useful in the future.

Time to move to the darknet, the Jewish ghetto where normies secretly want every male virgin to rot out of sight.

Redditors have been given a taste of power which, up to now, remained frustratingly out of reach. They crave the feeling of stepping on an enemy, all while feeling like the "good guy" inside. They don't want to *help* incels; They want to crush them. In the past, they had to accept the existence of forums like 4chan/8chan. (Free speech enrages the redditor because they implicitly believe speech should be held to public opinion for approval)

They're going to continue to hunt incels down, but it is overall pointless. I can still state how females are all cumdumpsters, sluts, holes, etc etc in other places. They will always be impotent on the internet. Anonymity increases every day. Good luck

modus_coperandi said:
They won't stop until someone goes ER tbh.

they won't stop until the fucking world ends

Mahlo said:
Redditors have been given a taste of power which, up to now, remained frustratingly out of reach. They crave the feeling of stepping on an enemy, all while feeling like the "good guy" inside. They don't want to *help* incels; They want to crush them. In the past, they had to accept the existence of forums like 4chan/8chan. (Free speech enrages the redditor because they implicitly believe speech should be held to public opinion for approval)

They're going to continue to hunt incels down, but it is overall pointless. I can still state how females are all cumdumpsters, sluts, holes, etc etc in other places. They will always be impotent on the internet. Anonymity increases every day. Good luck

Once IPFS reaches mainstreams the sjw cucks are gonna be crying everyday.

They don't seem to understand that they're not making incels "repent" or change by doing this shit. We're just going to continue business as usual somewhere else. They're going to start needing court orders instead of just bitching/crying if they want to keep this up any longer.

None of them will fight me IRL. I have issued the challenge at least 10 times. They are weak and beta...just take a look at the fat fuck who reported us.

MeepCarda said:
They don't seem to understand that they're not making incels "repent" or change by doing this shit. 

If they want us repent, change our opinion or bluepill us to some degree, they could just offer their cunts and actively take away our incel status. That would be way more effective.

No all redditors are selfless saints with fulfilled lives and marriages. They only spend 10 hours a day harassing this website because the incitement of violenz and muh misogyny

How in the hell is this not considered brigading?

why do they hate virgin men so much lmao

Mahlo said:

Spot on analysis. The typical redditors are authoritarian smug left wing collectivists. Valuing group think and virtue signalling over free speech and open debate. A significant number of them are professional victims perpetually seeking offence at even the slightest thing. I mean you know something is bad when r/the_donald and r/incels were some of the only free speech places (near enough) left on all of reddit.

I wonder if we won't have to relocate to whoever hosts 8chan. Mark my words our current most won't last. They destroyed the daily stormer for a fat joke and stormfront had its domain seized illegally by a bunch of jew lawyers. Literally we get on the wrong side of some SJW jewish law organisation they could just unilaterally take our domain from us.

The part I really do not understand is their complete and utter lie of a justification to themselves. They said what they're doing is not witch hunting nor is it harassment. HUGE COPE. Can't even admit to themselves they're just as vile if not more so than us alleged subhumans.

Is there someway we can doxx some of their users? An eye for an eye cucktears.

Actually I might start hunting down their mods and people that post a lot.

LynchingTriHards said:
Is there someway we can doxx some of their users? An eye for an eye cucktears.

Actually I might start hunting down their mods and people that post a lot.

This. It's not like we can't.

Let's make a sub just for doxxing.

LDARIncel said:
This. It's not like we can't.

Let's make a sub just for doxxing.

Yes admins please make a sub for doxxing. Inceltears has already doxxed some of our fellow brothers it's only fair we fight back and expose them.

LynchingTriHards said:
Yes admins please make a sub for doxxing. Inceltears has already doxxed some of our fellow brothers it's only fair we fight back and expose them.

Hahahaha soon none of them will be posting on cucktears.

I bet they'll post a screenshot of this anyway.

Hi cucks, are you scared fam?

They need to die a painful death tbh.

Imagine going to this length to bully depressed virgins

LDARIncel said:
Hahahaha soon none of them will be posting on cucktears.

I bet they'll post a screenshot of this anyway.

Hi cucks, are you scared fam?

Of course they're scared. They want to shut us off completely. Why wouldn't they be scared? We're seen as a threat.

Until I feel personally wronged I can't hop on board with the doxxing narrative, although based on what I have seen and from my own personal experiences it'd be easy enough to dox a few of their regulars. They have just enough crumbs in their bread trail to lead to an end.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFY1vHxip4g[/video]

wincel said:

I clapped to the ending of that

modus_coperandi said:
If they want us repent, change our opinion or bluepill us to some degree, they could just offer their cunts and actively take away our incel status. That would be way more effective.

Wouldn't that be fucking nice. Forcibly normanizing incels. Don't give them any ideas, but it's not like they actually would.

These guys are so pathetic have they really nothing better to do? I am pretty sure they dont even are mirin.

wincel said:

What's the original video? I know I've seen this before without the extra 4chan style stuff

Benis said:
What's the original video? I know I've seen this before without the extra 4chan style stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8syQeFtBKc&ab_channel=SandyHookPromise

And they call themselves normies with a good social life and girlfriends. Just fucking LOL

Those fucking cuckfags. SMH.