Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They are trying to get us shut down again.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[attachment=56]They won't leave us alone

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171110-080834.png
    Screenshot_20171110-080834.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 125
lol they are upvoting incorrect information, I am of the understanding the host was just changed

Elliot was right, these fucking subhumans cant tolerate incels

These roasties find so much free time to dedicate to making subhuman trash even more miserable.
Thanks, betabux.

The mods said that we changed to a non-SJW host.

So, I don't think there is anything to worry.

Don't they have anything better to do? They are wasting their time trying to take down a forum for lonely virgin men. Truly pathetic!

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7c12xh/incels_are_very_angry_that_i_took_them_down_i/

Lol the cuck thinks he's a normie because he's married. Anyone with 2 brain cells can find out what his wife looks like, that he barely has any friends and where he works.

slackbum said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7c12xh/incels_are_very_angry_that_i_took_them_down_i/

Lol the cuck thinks he's a normie because he's married. Anyone with 2 brain cells can find out what his wife looks like, that he barely has any friends and where he works.

Also lel @ how his thread got deleted three times and he's still too dumb to cover up the user names. And the amount of time he invests just for some inet points. Total slayer tbh.