Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (((They))) are targeting Women In Order To Do Selective Breeding And Rule Out Certain Genetic Traits

U

uninstall

Banned
-
Here's what you need to know pupils.

1. (((They))) are targeting women because WOMEN CONTROL THE KEY TO BIOLOGICAL REPRODUCTION.

WOMEN SELECT THE MEN THEY WANT TO REPRODUCE WITH.

Therefore, the elite target women with all their power in order to make women choose specific men with specific behavior.

THIS IS A FUNDAMENTAL KEY THAT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND. I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP. I AM AS SERIOUS AS A ROCK.

They give power to women because once brainwashed women will select only men who have the traits NEEDED for OBEDIENCE.

IT'S NOT DIFFERENT THAN DOG BREEDING.

Look, fellas.

This is a wolf.

European_grey_wolf_in_Prague_zoo.jpg

THE WOLF IS THE ONLY ANIMAL THAT DOES NOT PLAY IN THE CIRCUS SINCE THEY CANNOT CONTROL IT.

BUT THROUGH BREEDING YOU GET THIS:

welcome.jpg

IT'S CALLED A DOG A.K.A. A RETARD

DOGS ARE RETARDED FOR 1 PRIMARY REASON - THEY ARE OBEDIENT.

THEY LOOK GOOD AND THEY HAVE GOOD HEARTS, BUT ULTIMATELY DOGS ARE STUPID AND OBEDIENT SERVANTS DESIGNED BY HUMANS.

=============

BY BRAINWASHING WOMEN, and allowing them to fuck around,

they elite control who reproduces and who doesn't.

they also control the education and the upbringing that the child gets.

=============

You gonna say - "But women go for chads..."

EXTERNAL APPEARANCE IS NOT THE KEY HERE.

THEY ARE NOT LOOKING TO MAKE MEN UGLY OR WHATEVER.

THEY WANT TO SINGLE OUT THE REBELS WHO CAN BE BOTH - CHADS AND OGRES.

Chads while handsome ARE ALSO boring AND really low IQ

Besides CHADS ARE VERY OBEDIENT BECAUSE THE SYSTEM ALWAYS TREATS THEM WELL.

A CHAD IS NOT WILLING TO GO ER BECAUSE HE HAS NO REASON TO DO IT.

CHAD IS ALSO A LOW IQ RETARD WHO LOVES SERVING.

==================================================================================================

Ultimately, women are ultra-fucking retarded and cannot see this happening because it feels good to be in control.

It feels good to feel like a rock star because you have a phone.

but just look at what happens when women decide everything - divorce, broken families, men-faggots...etc.

=================================================================================================

hi q. They want to rid the world of Neanderthal blood

Chad and low iq is cope.

As someone who gets bitten by dogs while working for Canada Post, I don't think pooches are that dumb. I get your point though, neutering men into a serf class.

Wasn’t prepared for that dogpill tbh

High IQ, that could certainly be the case interesting approach

So what are the traits they're trying to get rid of?

Dogs are not retarded. They are subservient. A key difference.

Those traits you listed aren't inherently genetic traits.

Also, if the reason foids don't like you is because you are so "moral, critically thinking and have an IQ beyond the status quo" you are truly retarded. Foids don't give a shit how amoral or moral you are, it's about looks. Don't blame the Jews for everything.

Those traits you listed aren't inherently genetic traits.

Also, if the reason foids don't like you is because you are so "moral, critically thinking and have an IQ beyond the status quo" you are truly retarded. Foids don't give a shit how amoral or moral you are, it's about looks. Don't blame the Jews for everything.
I blame the jews for my jawline.

Chad is the wolf, we are the sheeps.

Chad is not easy to control. Tyrones are even harder to control.

The incel whose only dream is to cuddle a virgin teen is easy to enslave. The stormfrontcoper who is a vagina worshipper and secretly gay is easy to control, just look at how easy is to become a right wing spokesman (it is sufficient to make memes and jokes, you don’t have to put effort). Ethnocopers are absolutely the easiest group to control.

They give power to women because once brainwashed women will select only men who have the traits NEEDED for OBEDIENCE.

I strongly disagree. Women crave dominant and assertive men, not obedient men. They are turned on by rebels like Jeremy Meeks not obedient sissy betas.If anything society is keeping these dominant in jail and obedient betas in high position. that is why the entire western society is cucked, because it is run by weak men.

Cope.

Chad is the wolf. Foids are the sheep. And us incels are the grass that everyone tramples on without thinking :feelsrope:

I blame the jews for my jawline.
The reason your jawline is shit is because of 1. low-test due to lack of exercise, sleep, etc 2. plastic being dumped into everything, CO2 and other chemicals.

I strongly disagree. Women crave dominant and assertive men, not obedient men. They are turned on by rebels like Jeremy Meeks not obedient sissy betas.If anything society is keeping these dominant in jail and obedient betas in high position. that is why the entire western society is cucked, because it is run by weak men.
Biggest cope of 2019 so far.

All women crave is a square jawline.
plastic being dumped into everything, CO2 and other chemicals.
Exactly.

6114954.gif

Last edited:

You can't read between the lines.

WOMEN ARE DESIGNED TO DESIRE MEN WHO DO WELL

AND THE MEN WHO DO WELL ARE LOVED BY THE ELITE

THOSE CELEBRITIES AND LOW IQ RETARDS LIKE JEREMY MEEK ARE LOVED BY THE ELITE BECAUSE THEY SERVE AS ENTERTAINERS FOR THE MASSES

IS JEREMY MEEKS A REBEL?

NO. HE IS DOING WELL PRECISELY THANK TO THE SYSTEM.

WOMEN LOVE THOSE FAKE ALPHAS

BUT THE TRUE ALPHAS ARE THE REAL REBELS THAT YOU WILL NEVER HEAR ABOUT

THOSE ARE THE MEN KILLED SILENTLY

THERE'S A HERO DYING WHILE THE NORMIES ARE HAVING FUN AT PARTIES...

Chad is not easy to control. Tyrones are even harder to control.

The incel whose only dream is to cuddle a virgin teen is easy to enslave. The stormfrontcoper who is a vagina worshipper and secretly gay is easy to control, just look at how easy is to become a right wing spokesman (it is sufficient to make memes and jokes, you don’t have to put effort). Ethnocopers are absolutely the easiest group to control.

CHADS COULD BE WOLVES BUT MOST ARE NOT BECAUSE THEY HAVE BE NURTURED BY THE SYSTEM

CHADS HAVE NO MORALS AND DESTOY THE FAMILY UNIT

THAT'S WHY THE ELITE LOVES THEM

Infinitesimal IQ

it's pretty much true for the majority of middle and upper class normans

steps taken by elites:
- create an extremely disgusting and cucked culture, the kind that would disgust any normal male
- make sure foids are invested in it and that it flirts with their sensibilities
- laugh as men are forced to either participate and bend the knee fully, or suffer in silence without female attention
- men are either serving the elites perfectly or rotting alone in a room somewhere never to reproduce or have any power, win-win

it's pretty much true for the majority of middle and upper class normans

steps taken by elites:
- create an extremely disgusting and cucked culture, the kind that would disgust any normal male
- make sure foids are invested in it and that it flirts with their sensibilities
- laugh as men are forced to either participate and bend the knee fully, or suffer in silence without female attention
- men are either serving the elites perfectly or rotting alone in a room somewhere never to reproduce or have any power, win-win

PERFECT BULLET POINTS

How do you explain foids fucking criminals?

PERFECT BULLET POINTS
my pleasure. btw i think the elites control over the lower classes is a lot less perfect. imagine getting a working class gf and living that life style, without any marxism and pickle rick bullshit. it seems idyllic in 2019, and i have zero expectations out of women mentally anyway.
How do you explain foids fucking criminals?

it's outside the mainstream to fuck outright criminals

1. (((They))) are targeting women because WOMEN CONTROL THE KEY TO BIOLOGICAL REPRODUCTION.

Therefore, the elite target women with all their power in order to make women choose specific men with specific behavior.

THIS IS A FUNDAMENTAL KEY THAT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND. I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP. I AM AS SERIOUS AS A ROCK.

Look, fellas.

This is a wolf.

THE WOLF IS THE ONLY ANIMAL THAT DOES NOT PLAY IN THE CIRCUS SINCE THEY CANNOT CONTROL IT.

welcome.jpg

THEY LOOK GOOD AND THEY HAVE GOOD HEARTS, BUT ULTIMATELY DOGS ARE STUPID AND OBEDIENT SERVANTS DESIGNED BY HUMANS.

=============

=============

==================================================================================================

Ultimately, women are ultra-fucking retarded and cannot see this happening because it feels good to be in control.

but just look at what happens when women decide everything - divorce, broken families, men-faggots...etc.

=================================================================================================
Actually intellignece correlates with attractiveness, but lets assume you mean they're just obedient and intelligent, not actually retarded.
Then that means you're saying that ((They)) whoever they are, are breeding people to be more attractive, peaceful, and healthy?
Okay, deal.

Actually intellignece correlates with attractiveness, but lets assume you mean they're just obedient and intelligent, not actually retarded.
Then that means you're saying that ((They)) whoever they are, are breeding people to be more attractive, peaceful, and healthy?
Okay, deal.
if you mean that males becoming more open to polyamory, pegging and gay experiences is peaceful and healthy, then yeah, sure.

if you mean that males becoming more open to polyamory, pegging and gay experiences is peaceful and healthy, then yeah, sure.
Why would they breed for pegging? Tf?

Why would they breed for pegging? Tf?
it doesn't matter, the new culture promotes all those things, if you are the type of person that can swallow their pride and join that culture then your genes will pass on, if you aren't then they probably won't

At least we have dolls
Chads have prime girls and we should be lucky to fap to plastic-like made in where the labor is cheap.

Chads have prime girls and we should be lucky to fap to plastic-like made in where the labor is cheap.
Well i like dolls.
Why not creat a robot race, superior to humans, get our payback.

Extremely low iq post. Contrary to the op it was in the past when foids had to breed with obedient betas because of resources.

Now after feminism they can select freely and they always select the most dominant alpha man possible.

If the elites wanted obedient population of worker drone men they would have to roll society back into yhe 50s you retard

Foids rather fuck this tiny dog than our subhuman ass

Water is wet. Surprised so many of u do not know this

Watch12 mins of iron sky movie and see who ((they)) are promoting. Very clever trick.

Extremely low iq post. Contrary to the op it was in the past when foids had to breed with obedient betas because of resources.

Now after feminism they can select freely and they always select the most dominant alpha man possible.

If the elites wanted obedient population of worker drone men they would have to roll society back into yhe 50s you retard

sure buddy

you are too stupid to realize the whole point

DOESN'T MATTER HOW ALPHA CHADS SEEM TO BE

THEY WILL NEVER REBEL

ALSO I NEVER SAID WOMEN NATURALLY LIKE BETAS AND ARE DECONDITIONNED TO LIKE ALPHAS

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY OVERRATING WOMEN IF YOU THINK THEY ARE DOING ANYTHING CONSCIOUSLY

SO GO SUCK A DICK

POS

Funny thing is

I am a rebel and always have been

Yet no foids are attracted to me

sure buddy

you are too stupid to realize the whole point

DOESN'T MATTER HOW ALPHA CHADS SEEM TO BE

THEY WILL NEVER REBEL

ALSO I NEVER SAID WOMEN NATURALLY LIKE BETAS AND ARE DECONDITIONNED TO LIKE ALPHAS

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY OVERRATING WOMEN IF YOU THINK THEY ARE DOING ANYTHING CONSCIOUSLY

SO GO SUCK A DICK

POS

What reason they have to rebel against a system which gives everything to them? They are not the ones who need to rebel

I can believe this.

This is probably one of the highest iq posts I have ever heard

Dogs = beta cucks
Wolves = alpha stoic

Look, fellas.

This is a wolf.

welcome.jpg

=============

=============

High iq. I would of put the last three lines in caps too.

Rejection from all those cold approaches must have addled your brain.