Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL they are saying crypto Jew SBF incested his cousin

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
SBFincest
do you think it's true?

My previous thoughts on this... :feelshaha:

Either way, I have no particular empathy of any kind for a wealthy, soycucked, globohomo-supporting elite of his kind; he has lived his entire life under the utmost privilege of being a protected class, in more than one way, and is now dealing with the consequences of being such... :feelsUgh:

Hopefully it continues to affect him, but less likely considering his ethnic group and what happens to all that criticize them in any way, shape, or form. :feelsclown:

Damn. If you’re a billionaire you have first pick of the foids. You can fuck literally anyone you want. And he chooses this femcel tier roastie who is legit pukefuel. Guess even the ugly toilets live life on tutorial mode with cheats

I swear man people just can't help to live out stereotypes. Thats why stereotypes exist lol.

Conning people out of all that money is insane. People literally put their whole life savings into crypto only for this to happen. All of their investment gone just like that.

CRYPTOCUCKS IN SUICIDE WATCH :feelshaha:

A jew losing all his money LIFEFUEL:feelsautistic:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back