Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious they are hunting him

This much sperg rage because of a screenshot about some german guy running into the woods.

Why so much drama lately?

Some guy signed up 2 weeks ago and started sperging out everywhere that this is an ethnic space and that blacks will replace whites everywhere.

Who? What's going on?

Bruh you pretending you don't understand is just autism at this point. Consider me the w*ite cope buster and I'll be in every thread like this. cry about it.

He did not attack you and you got triggered over a simple post. That is a fact. Therefore you are the only one crying here.

Bruh you pretending you don't understand is just autism at this point. Consider me the w*ite cope buster and I'll be in every thread like this. cry about it.
You poor delusional nigger

You really are out of touch with history and reality, aren't you?

You poor delusional nigger

You really are out of touch with history and reality, aren't you?
You pathetic inbred. You believed you were superior because of memes. You weak pathetic w*ite failuire. Look where you are. You can't argue with facts. Your race is dying and so are you.

Cope here all you want but you will never be a man cumskin

You pathetic inbred. You believed you were superior because of memes. You weak pathetic w*ite failuire. Look where you are. You can't argue with facts. Your race is dying and so are you.

Cope here all you want but you will never be a man cumskin
Keep coping nigger

You would sooner end up being a slave for a half white curry before you niggers take over anything of worth.

Keep coping nigger

You would sooner end up being a slave for a half white curry before you niggers take over anything of worth.
Massive massive cope. More w*ite delusions from a dying race.

Blacks will rule america in less than half a century

:soy: :soy: :soy:

Shitskin Nigger Cope

@Blackpill Rage check out this shitskin cope
You are a massive cumskin soy. You literally can't handle objective facts about the death of the white race.

Calling youe cum friends to assist you cuz you're getting mad and insecure

:soy: :soy: :soy:

Shitskin Nigger Cope

@Blackpill Rage check out this shitskin cope
Niggers can't even rule over mudhuts. JFL @ thinking niggers will rule anything.

You are a massive cumskin soy. You literally can't handle objective facts about the death of the white race.

Calling youe cum friends to assist you cuz you're getting mad and insecure
I dont need help to disprove any of your delusional, chimpish behavior. This dude @Blackpill Rage can dickslap you in ways that will entertain me.

This is me right now :feelsPop: im not even white and even my race is more capable of taking over than you niggers ever could. You cant even get slavery abolished on your own turf :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL at you.

I dont need help to disprove any of your delusional, chimpish behavior. This dude @Blackpill Rage can dickslap you in ways that will entertain me.

This is me right now :feelsPop: im not even white and even my race is more capable of taking over than you niggers ever could. You cant even get slavery abolished on your own turf :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL at you.
Bruh, you're begging him to come here and save you? You pathetic w*ite inbred. You're broken aren't you? It's a statistical fact that w*ites are going extinct. Your faggt friend won't help you. Accept defeat. Lay down and die cumskin. Its over.

Also I'm not black either I've literally posted pics here before. You are definitely a cumskin tho

Bruh, you're begging him to come here and save you? You pathetic w*ite inbred. You're broken aren't you? It's a statistical fact that w*ites are going extinct. Your faggt friend won't help you. Accept defeat. Lay down and die cumskin. Its over.

Also I'm not black either I've literally posted pics here before. You are definitely a cumskin tho
Ezgif 4 cd26ac5329

Yeah they have even send spec-ops units to support the search. If that manlet just sucker punched another manlet and a foid without threatening them with a gun and taking there's there would be no such search.

A manlet with a gun, Germany is scared as fuck :feelsclown:

Lol go fuck yourself. If you shitheads really came after whites the kill ratio would be 50:1. Eat shit.
Remind me again what's the projections for the white race in the next 100 years? Remind me again what percentage of the world you are today Vs a 100 years ago?

You're going extinct. Corny weak men like you are the reason why. Sorry boyo it's over. It's the age of the ethnics. Deal with it
You two seem to have missed the channel, the sewers is here

Remind me again what's the projections for the white race in the next 100 years? Remind me again what percentage of the world you are today Vs a 100 years ago?

You're going extinct. Corny weak men like you are the reason why. Sorry boyo it's over. It's the age of the ethnics. Deal with it
Its true that the white race is currently dying out, but what will be left in this world? Without whites, the world is a shithole.

Its true that the white race is currently dying out, but what will be left in this world? Without whites, the world is a shithole.
Without w*ites the world is heaven. W*ites have deluded themselves into thinking they bring anything other than destruction, hatred and violence into this earth. Without you the human race will thrive

Without w*ites the world is heaven. W*ites have deluded themselves into thinking they bring anything other than destruction, hatred and violence into this earth. Without you the human race will thrive
I agree that tribes who have no contact with whites at all live a peaceful and natural life. But capable of beauty is only the noble aryan man :feelsEhh:

I agree that tribes who have no contact with whites at all live a peaceful and natural life. But capable of beauty is only the noble aryan man :feelsEhh:
There is nothing nobale or beautiful about aryan W*ite monkies. You guys are trannies and cucks all of you

This is so very exciting!

There is nothing nobale or beautiful about aryan W*ite monkies. You guys are trannies and cucks all of you
cope, only white trash participates in that. gay4pay is usual buizz in the middle east

Username checks out