Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious they are hunting him

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★

@LastGerman

They are trying to hunt down the Lastgerman

It is truly over here.

LOL I love 4chan and they're delusional oppression fantasies about germany. They convinced a whole generation of weak w*ite children

LOL I love 4chan and they're delusional oppression fantasies about germany. They convinced a whole generation of weak w*ite children
better than rolling in with the antifas, blacks and women
It is truly over here.
If shit really falls apart, you're welcome in the east, tbh. But it will have to be early rather than late.

Blacks are replacing w*ites. Accept it. You're a failed race dying out. Corny and weak minded
Imagine rolling with W*ites over blacks fucking ew

Blacks are replacing w*ites. Accept it. You're a failed race dying out. Corny and weak minded
Lol go fuck yourself. If you shitheads really came after whites the kill ratio would be 50:1. Eat shit.

Lol go fuck yourself. If you shitheads really came after whites the kill ratio would be 50:1. Eat shit.
Remind me again what's the projections for the white race in the next 100 years? Remind me again what percentage of the world you are today Vs a 100 years ago?

You're going extinct. Corny weak men like you are the reason why. Sorry boyo it's over. It's the age of the ethnics. Deal with it

Remind me again what's the projections for the white race in the next 100 years? Remind me again what percentage of the world you are today Vs a 100 years ago?

You're going extinct. Corny weak men like you are the reason why. Sorry boyo it's over. It's the age of the ethnics. Deal with it
Look here extinction-fetishist, it doesn't matter if you take it slow or you go fast, there will be a battle long before you fully take over, a battle which you cannot win.

And EVEN IF you did win, you would only win it with the help of the Jews who would rule over you forever. There would be no black planet and no black leadership over that planet.

Look here extinction-fetishist, it doesn't matter if you take it slow or you go fast, there will be a battle long before you fully take over, a battle which you cannot win.

And EVEN IF you did win, you would only win it with the help of the Jews who would rule over you forever. There would be no black planet and no black leadership over that planet.
Cute little power roleplay there princess. You'll be taken from your own homes, kicked out of your own countries, and shot down in the streets. Also who said anything about black planet? Chineese alone will fuck you up. Your little dreams of jews won't do you good. The replacement is a result of your own faggotry.
You roleplaying race war is over W*itey. incels are an ethnic space, your time is done. Faggot ass twink.

Very close to the Rambo pitch indeed. He overpowered cops but didn't kill them and escaped in the woods.

"I could have killed them all. I could have killed you. In town you're the Law, out here it's me. Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnkQk_bWXpA

Last edited:
Cute little power roleplay there princess. You'll be taken from your own homes, kicked out of your own countries, and shot down in the streets. Also who said anything about black planet? Chineese alone will fuck you up. Your little dreams of jews won't do you good. The replacement is a result of your own faggotry.
You roleplaying race war is over W*itey. incels are an ethnic space, your time is done. Faggot ass twink.
Lol come and get it, you joke of a human being.
I know you won't do anything, nor anyone you know.
You think someone else will do it, like a billion starving blacks will somehow cross the ocean and overcome entire armies.

I hope the chaos amplifies you pathetic fool, I really do.
You'll see then how dependent you sacks of shit are on white infrastructure and white order, a real breakup in white society and starvation begins immediately in your ranks.

As for this being an ethnic space, I'll believe it when I see it, and I never will.
What the fuck have you contributed to this place anyway, besides bait posts? You and the rest of the ethnic white extinction brigade?
Nothing but crying about how you need a white woman to be your mommy so you can feel like a complete human being.
You are an embarassment even on an online platform, let alone real life.

Lol come and get it, you joke of a human being.
I know you won't do anything, nor anyone you know.
You think someone else will do it, like a billion starving blacks will somehow cross the ocean and overcome entire armies.

I hope the chaos amplifies you pathetic fool, I really do.
You'll see then how dependent you sacks of shit are on white infrastructure and white order, a real breakup in white society and starvation begins immediately in your ranks.

As for this being an ethnic space, I'll believe it when I see it, and I never will.
What the fuck have you contributed to this place anyway, besides bait posts? You and the rest of the ethnic white extinction brigade?
Nothing but crying about how you need a white woman to be your mommy so you can feel like a complete human being.
You are an embarassment even on an online platform, let alone real life.
First off, I'm super offended that you think I want a w*ite woman. W*ite women are vomit.

Second, save your self the delusions of grandeur about w*ite infrastructure or w*ites holding anything together. The w*ite race is filled with violent savages and thieves. The only thing your race brought is war. Literally your entire knowledge of it is stolen and comes from pol memes. You're a joke. No matter how angry you get it will never ever change the fact that your race is dying. You and I both know you couldn't win a fight to save your life. So save it, princess. You're literally a "I iz a W*ite kanngg1!" fag.

And don't cry because you can't make "ethnics ruining the world, w*ites are oppressed" posts without being called out. Your place is in the trash

First off, I'm super offended that you think I want a w*ite woman. W*ite women are vomit.

Second, save your self the delusions of grandeur about w*ite infrastructure or w*ites holding anything together. The w*ite race is filled with violent savages and thieves. The only thing your race brought is war. Literally your entire knowledge of it is stolen and comes from pol memes. You're a joke. No matter how angry you get it will never ever change the fact that your race is dying. You and I both know you couldn't win a fight to save your life. So save it, princess. You're literally a "I iz a W*ite kanngg1!" fag.

And don't cry because you can't make "ethnics ruining the world, w*ites are oppressed" posts without being called out. Your place is in the trash
Stop beeing racist. White lives matter!

You're calling me out? It's nothing but flailing around. You can "call me out" all day, shithead. Post more about how everyone hates you. Is that calling me out as well?

Stop beeing racist. White lives matter!
No they don't. W*ites aren't even alive.
You're calling me out? It's nothing but flailing around. You can "call me out" all day, shithead. Post more about how everyone hates you. Is that calling me out as well?
You're getting hysterical lol. Calm down, princess. Back to pol now, boy

No they don't. W*ites aren't even alive.

You're getting hysterical lol. Calm down, princess. Back to pol now, boy
Just cringe your way out of here the way you cringed your way in.

Blacks are replacing w*ites. Accept it.

Why should I accept that?

Cute little power roleplay there princess. You'll be taken from your own homes, kicked out of your own countries, and shot down in the streets.

Why are you being a sperg?

Jesus Christ that's so corny. Rip to your race bro!
/

I'm not being a sperg. consider me the cope buster of this forum

Imagine being on an incel forum and hating on other men. This is pretty sperg-like. What cope are you even talking about and how did you bust it exactly? Sounds pretty cringeworthy to be honest.

Finally they will capture the last (white) man with any testosterone left in Germany

Massive shitskin cope

L
Imagine being on an incel forum and hating on other men. This is pretty sperg-like. What cope are you even talking about and how did you bust it exactly? Sounds pretty cringeworthy to be honest.
LMAO I'm the one hating other men? not the W*ite copers here yelling at the niggers in the sky and how they're ruining everything? Yeah right bro
Massive shitskin cope
Shut the fuck up, cumskin. Your life is worthless and your race is dying

Imagine saying that while at the same time posting cringeworthy stuff like this:
I only post it in self defense. You're also using the word cringe wrong

I only post it in self defense. You're also using the word cringe wrong

Nope, this word was used in a correct way. I also do not know what you mean with self-defence here? Where exactly did you defend yourself?

Let us take a look at your first two statements:

Nobody attacked you before that, therefore why do you have to defend yourself if you only post stuff like this?

Nope, this word was used in a correct way. I also do not know what you mean with self-defence here? Where exactly did you defend yourself?

Let us take a look at your first two statements:

Nobody attacked you before that, therefore why do you have to defend yourself if you only post stuff like this?
There is literally nothing wrong with my first comment. My second comment was a response to some fag saying it's better than rolling with blacks.

There is literally nothing wrong with my first comment. My second comment was a response to some fag saying it's better than rolling with blacks.

You did not defend yourself because @turbocuckcel_7000 did not even attack you. Your second comment is a hysterical response.

You did not defend yourself because @turbocuckcel_7000 did not even attack you. Your second comment is a hysterical response.
Nope. He stated his opinion on blacks, I stated my opinion on w*ites. Literally self defense. You're obviously biased.

Nope. He stated his opinion on blacks, I stated my opinion on w*ites. Literally self defense.

What "opinion" are you even talking about? The only thing he said, was this:

Then you got triggered and went on a full sperg mode:

You're obviously biased.

That is not even an argument because you are also biased. I am also just pointing out your hypocrisy here.

Once Whites die out, all other races are doomed. Subhumans like @FullTimeLoser don't understand that their people are leeching on the foundational pillers laid down by White men. Do you know why there are over a billion negros in Africa? You think these sustain themselves? It is the indefinite altruism of Whites that keep them all alive. If Whites die out I can at least take solace in the idea that degenerates like @FullTimeLoser die of starvation.

That is not even an argument because you are also biased. I am also just pointing out your hypocrisy here.
Once again you're intentionally tryna pretend I'm the sperg. What opinion? Better than rolling with blacks aint an opinion? Go read his spergs again boy.
Once Whites die out, all other races are doomed. Subhumans like @FullTimeLoser don't understand that their people are leeching on the foundational pillers laid down by White men. Do you know why there are over a billion negros in Africa? You think these sustain themselves? It is the indefinite altruism of Whites that keep them all alive. If Whites die out I can at least take solace in the idea that degenerates like @FullTimeLoser die of starvation.
Once again, retarded w*ites coping with pol memes that w*tes are sustaining earth. Your race is literally stealing and killing everyone. It only brought hate, war and division. Once it dies out the world will look like a fucking fairytale and you can cope in the after life about your imagined superiority.

Once again you're intentionally tryna pretend I'm the sperg.
You are. Reading your hate-filled garbage makes it no surprise you're a friendless virgin.

You are. Reading your hate-filled garbage makes it no surprise you're a friendless virgin.
Lmao I love how alt right cels call me hateful for defending myself. You upset you can't shit talk ethnics without being shit talked back? Cry about it.

Btw I'm a friendless virgin cus I'm ugly and short. You literally sound like an IT cuck right now.

It was a terrible sperg, simply because he couldn't cope with the idea that someone doesn't want to join the BLM riots tearing down civilization.
Riots which for better or worse are made of black men, black women, crazy white women, and some antifa queers.

Once again you're intentionally tryna pretend I'm the sperg. What opinion? Better than rolling with blacks aint an opinion? Go read his spergs again boy.

What "opinion" are you even talking about? He did not attack you, in fact nobody attacked you before that - therefore you did not defend yourself. You simply got mad at his post for whatever reason. Therefore you are being a sperg here.

He's so blinded by hate for whitey that he doesn't care about the millions of blacks that would starve to death.
That's not even to mention the sheer amount what would turn to destroying each other in the turmoil for lack of options.
America's infrastructure is still doing ok but their blacks are already like this:

View: https://twitter.com/Bo0regaurd/status/1283044220002082821

Lmao I love how alt right cels call me hateful for defending myself. You upset you can't shit talk ethnics without being shit talked back?

You did not defend yourself. Also, nobody shittalked about non-white people here, only after your rant. But I do agree upon the fact, that the so called alt right is trash and most people there are even bigger spergs. Unfortunately, I can confirm this by myself because I had a chat with such people in the past.

Cry about it.

Do not say that if you are crying yourself over a post like this:

What "opinion" are you even talking about? He did not attack you, in fact nobody attacked you before that - therefore you did not defend yourself. You simply got mad at his post for whatever reason. Therefore you are being a sperg here.
Yeah no. He was attacking ethnics I attacked w*ites. Simple as that. i mean literally the op post is a sperge by some coping limp wristed fag
He's so blinded by hate for whitey that he doesn't care about the millions of blacks that would starve to death.
That's not even to mention the sheer amount what would turn to destroying each other in the turmoil for lack of options.
America's infrastructure is still doing ok but their blacks are already like this:

View: https://twitter.com/Bo0regaurd/status/1283044220002082821

Without w*ites the world would thrive everywhere. Once again the copes of w*ites holding anything together is literally a pol meme relic. America will be run by blacks and majority black by 2050. Things will be better then. Rip to your race. I'll leave you to cope now

Why so much drama lately?

How exactly did he attack ethnics?

You are being a sperg again.
Bruh you pretending you don't understand is just autism at this point. Consider me the w*ite cope buster and I'll be in every thread like this. cry about it.