Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They are going to ban guns

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
Of course they are, they have been for the longest time, the incel genocide is happening and they don’t want any resistance.

Of course they are, they have been for the longest time, the incel genocide is happening and they don’t want any resistance.

There's already 300 million+ guns in circulation in America. A ban isn't gonna do fuck all. Most other country's accept restrictions and even disarmament after a mass shooting. The uk after dunblane, Australia after port Arthur, new Zealand after Christchurch. But America has had so many an not giving one fuck about it so It'll continue to happen and nothing will change. Thoughts and prayers

America is country is biggest friendly fire

it wont give a shit

instead of banning guns they should ban jewish mind control pills and SSRIs

I don't think so, I think that if we had an anti-gun president in office for Sandy Hook and that wasn't enough, then we won't ever have a mass gun confiscation for the foreseeable future

There's a chunk of the population that fantasizes about this very thing, so they have a "tyrannical government" to depose through violence.

We need a transgenocide tbh

I need to get some guns

Guns are already banned in my country :cool:

The safest suicide method gone