Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media They are bringing back Sex And The City - grandma roasties are back on cock carousel

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
I actually used to watch this show in my bluepill days hoping to find out what women wanted. And I found out that women are disloyal whores who love the CC.

And now they are back on the CC, in their 60s, wrinkles and all, caked on makeup, computer aided skin smoothing :feelspuke:

The lesbian one actually wears her grey hair.

View: https://youtu.be/Cy8Zz7Q56dY

Aging Millenial foids are probably gonna love this.

I want sex in the city too

I actually used to watch this show in my bluepill days hoping to find out what women wanted. And I found out that women are disloyal whores who love the CC.

And now they are back on the CC, in their 60s, wrinkles and all, caked on makeup, computer aided skin smoothing :feelspuke:

Just hilarious to see women flock to this show (again). It was always about some woman running around NY sampling dick, literally nothing else happens in the show. TV writing has to be one of the easiest jobs on the planet

Do M/GILFs give pussy to normies or are they Chad only?

Yikes. Old wrinkled woke feminists

I'm glad there are ugly niggirls in it!

gross, they aren't even going to reboot it with younger women?

On the next episode of Sex And The City,

"I'm almost fifty years old getting ready for menopause and the only thing I can think of is how many more dicks can I get inside my gaping hole. I want to fuck as many men as possible before I go to the local animal shelter adopting ten cats. Maybe I can find myself a wealthy sixty-year-old man to finally settle down with. One of my girlfriends who is my same age has a nice thing for herself, recently she has become an old sugar mama for all the young studs, they fuck her for her money and expensive meals where she doesn't seem to mind at all."

"Another thought has occurred to me in my old age reaching fifty, if I try to be in gang bang once more, will I stroke out with a heart attack? I'm unsure as I sip wine reflecting on all this, but as an aging spinster I feel like that isn't a horrible way to go into the grave. I might just try my luck."

Last edited:

OMG brother I've finally found you :lul:

I used to have a friend who seemed very worldly and well traveled and he recommended that show as the only thing worth watching on TV at one point. And like you, I watched it thinking I'd gain some useful insight into what women wanted. And in a sense, I did: Chad only.

I think it's hilarious that Kim Cattral hates their guts and won't work with them again.

(Full disclosure: I used to crave the sarcastic tall ginger one who turned out to be lesbian IRL.)

Last edited:
Diapers in the city

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back