Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They are both 24, insane hopefuel

are you fucking retarded?

offy doffy strikes again
you can't deny the luck pill. if you get lucky that a toilet is stupid enough to fall in your love then you will definitely ascend. the problem is that this only happens to a very small minority

Very suprising. I was under the impression that most asians are either scared of blacks or dislike them

she will still be taller than him if she took off her big shoes. maybe taller than him by an inch or two
Very suprising. I was under the impression that most asians are either scared of blacks or dislike them
i think that only applies for real asian noodlewhores and not american noodlewhores.
asian noodlewhores are whitewashing nazi freaks so they hate all the other ethnics in the world but the ones living in murica have been exposed to nigger culture for generations so they don't have a problem with darker skinned men

Impression is correct. However, there is the fetish factor...

@IronsideCel gtfih mang

Only hope for him is BBC. But there's nothing stopping his girlfriend staring at 6' chads as they walk by. Brutal.

Ricebros just keep getting annihilated

A noodlewhore, i wonder how long it will last.

what no cunt does to mofo

If by ascension you mean that you finally get your turn after she had her fun with genetically more desirable men, then sure. Something like this might be an ascension for you.