Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News They are banning @Diocel's book in Texas + leaked photos

incelerated

incelerated

Incelberg
★★★★★
@Diocel has recently uploaded a post on his Instagram informing their followers that their book is getting banned in Texas:
Alokvmenon 20211214 084216 0

Alokvmenon 20211214 084403 0

I was devastated upon hearing the news :cryfeels:

Look how happy they look here with @FamilyGuy1999
Alokvmenon 20211214 084443 0

:feelsaww:

Sigh...

Anyway, here are some leaked photos of them:

Alokvmenon 20211214 084530 2

Alokvmenon 20211214 084702 0

bodyhair mogs me

The fact that I got no replies from either of them and only 3 replies overall is raping my anus. I am very sad.

Stunning and brave

Fucking degenerates.

df9.jpg

This is the most horrid thing I have ever seen. It should be skinned and burned alive.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS DISGUSTING THING? HOLY SHIT I WANT TO ERASE MY FUCKING MEMORY AFTER LOOKING AT THIS. I'M ALMOST VOMITING :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
FUCK YOU @incelerated

Least mentally ill Austin inhabitant.

Things are going the wrong direction.
But I'm thanksful for that.
It makes death more bearable.

If only we could show that to the young men at Normandy :feelswhat:

If only we could show that to the young men at Normandy :feelswhat:
tbhtbh
Then they'd fight harder to prevent this atrocity, and Germany would win and we'd have a based world order now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back