Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS LOL!

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Screenshot 20200623 144414 Reddit

Screenshot 20200623 143149 Reddit

I know we're trying to keep IT posts to a minimum, but holy shit when I read shit like this it makes my eyes bleed.

These retards actually believe DISABLED MEN HAVE IT EASIER THAN DISABLED WOMEN IN FINDING A MATE.

Nevermind that REGULAR MEN HAVE IT HARDER ALREADY. APPARENTLY DISABLED MEN ARE SLAYERS. JUST DISABLE YOURSELF BRO

"Less men are prepared to take the caregiver role."

Provides no evidence or statistics while shitting on men, AS A MAN. SOY OVERLOAD

But it doesn't stop there.

APPARENTLY WOMEN ARE JUDGED MORE FOR THEIR LOOKS IN A HYPERGAMOUS AND MATRIARCHAL SOCIETY WHERE THEY CAN-

1.Pull up an app and have sex with the top 10% of men.

2. Charge men of rape and assault and ruin his career/degree

3. Have 0 consequences for being a whore, every conceivable insult, slut/whore/prostitute is now outed and replaced with "sex worker"

4. Have an army of normie soy cucks st the ready to defend them on any issue or problem despite it being their fault.

5. Complain about any conceivable problem and have it fixed in a week while men are told to suck it.

Women have it harder bro. Men live an easy life bro.

Screenshot 20200623 144213 Reddit

NO ONES SAYING THIS. But keep lying to yourself to feed your own narrative you retarded whore

Last edited:
I'm 100 percent convinced that it's just government shills spouting complete bullshit to hide the truth

Last edited:
All assumptions and no sources.

She could easily try tinder, but nope, no need, men have it better anyway.

There is a higher chance of getting cancer than getting a girlfriend as an ugly autist

Chances are that foid is using that disabled man to fish money via subscriber count and later on cheat with a Chad outside.

Disabled women have more sex than chad if I had to guess

I'm 100 convinced that it's just government shills spouting complete bullshit to hide the truth
I wouldn't be fucking surprised
Chances are that foid is using that disabled man to fish money via subscriber count and later on cheat with a Chad outside.
Of course she is. Imagine thinking those two will grow old, have children, and die together.

JFL

I feel like 50 women have come up to me and are trying to convince me that all clouds are black.

I know a blind guy who's dating his looksmatch tbh.
Looks don't exactly bother him tbh. So yeah.

They're so delusional, even bluepilled normies know dating is harder for a male

Lol I messaged my share of wheelchair foids. Same deal as walking beckies.

So thiese are the women that a few cucks here still want them as their "oneitises". Imagine whar excuses they will put to drain your wallet and justify their whoredom....
Those posts need to be filled with statistics to crumble their delusions

Last edited:
I wouldn't be fucking surprised

Of course she is. Imagine thinking those two will grow old, have children, and die together.

JFL
Soyciety has embraced with hypocrisy.

How much currency is she being paid, now that is the real question.

We need euthanasia. It would solve incel dom and all disability’s. Both physical and mental

Just leave them be bro. They are hopeless and will never learn. One day life will fuck them over and they suddenly turn MGTOW only to admit we'd been in the right all along.

One day life will fuck them over and they suddenly turn MGTOW only to admit we'd been in the right all along.
This happens to so many men.

So many start out disgustingly bluepilled like this and then get slapped in the face by reality.

Many people there believe "femcels" exist but not incels unironically without any evidence that they do.

Many people there believe "femcels" exist but not incels unironically without any evidence that they do.
Notice how when its a woman's issue its taken seriously, but when its a men's issue we are mocked and insulted.

Fuck humans.

cHeRrY PiCkInG OnE ExAmPlE MeAnS I'M CoRrEcT.

jUsT WiN ThE LoTtErY BrO, jUsT DeNy tHe mAjOrItY BrO

Yeah im on suicide watch from one example. Definitely bro. Just ignore the millions of men who aren't disabled and are incel.

Reported for cherry picking and added to my ignore list. You clearly don't belong here.

Poor guy. She's gonma drain his bank account. Probably gonna travel different countries to "explore herself" while at it.

cHeRrY PiCkInG OnE ExAmPlE MeAnS I'M CoRrEcT.

jUsT WiN ThE LoTtErY BrO, jUsT DeNy tHe mAjOrItY BrO

Reported for cherry picking and added to my ignore list. You clearly don't belong here.
Chimp out over a simple image, the Nick Vujicic pill destroys another one :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Poor guy. She's gonma drain his bank account. Probably gonna travel different countries to "explore herself" while at it.
It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear! And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead

brb smashing my kneecaps with a hammer

Not seeing stats for disabled men finding love so this is just normie fan fiction as far as I'm concerned.