Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel These women didnt feel hypergamous enough, so they decided to try monkey branch even higher. This is what your looksmatch is doing while you rot

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Screenshot 41

Screenshot 40

Screenshot 39

Screenshot 44

Disgusting whores.

Enough suifuel for the next 10 rebirths

Women give me claustrophobia

Leagues are only a thing for men.

Course I doubt the hottest guy will be LTR/Marrying our looksmatch.

Remember that these women will never talk about their betabuxxers like this. Never simp, never commit, never marry. Women are the enemy. The blackpill will win.

I've noticed it's only socially acceptable for a Woman to date up. When a fugly foid dates a Chad, everybody treats it like a perfectly normal , healthy relationship and it was meant to be.

When the tables are (rarely) turned and it's a man who's dating up. People will usually pull awkward faces and make snide comments about the man "Punching above his weight" and constantly remind him about how lucky he is to foster feelings of inadequacy in the man

Society literally hates seeing subhuman men happy. They lose at every aspect in life.

So she left personality for looks and thinks thats an upgrade?
IT people need to be beaten with sandals for their delusions.

Remember that these women will never talk about their betabuxxers like this. Never simp, never commit, never marry. Women are the enemy. The blackpill will win.

I've noticed it's only socially acceptable for a Woman to date up. When a fugly foid dates a Chad, everybody treats it like a perfectly normal , healthy relationship and it was meant to be.

When the tables are (rarely) turned and it's a man who's dating up. People will usually pull awkward faces and make snide comments about the man "Punching above his weight" and constantly remind him about how lucky he is to foster feelings of inadequacy in the man

Society literally hates seeing subhuman men happy. They lose at every aspect in life.

It's something society does to collectively raise the smv of women compared to men and at the expense of men. It's much more amplified on social media though.

More foids are finding out about the true power of their tutorial mode, this is seriously worrying.
They have always known tbh I'm convinced they just talk like they've discovered this because they know unattractive males are going to see this and get worried and it makes them happy to see that.

Last edited:
Leagues are only a thing for men.
This.

Every time I try to call out any type of bluepiller for using a superficial term such as "leagues," they try to twist it around to make it mean something else. We know what the fuck they actually mean when they say that. The meaning of "leagues" is technically subjective, but it's objectively used in popular social culture as a word used to describe someone's placement along an appearance hierarchy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back