Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting These two lovebirds would have been incel if they where straight

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
These two guys would be fucking incels posting on incels.is. Instead they will live happily ever after. I also prefer house Slytherin in Harry Potter! Imagine what a great life they will have. Enjoying good books together. Gaming on a shared console together. Travelling to cool places together. Damn. It is not fair! I wish I was gay! I do not want to be straight!

Dont even get me started on white ultracucks like Chris chan...he became a transgender lesbian and still cant get a girl :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

The homosexuality on this forum is disgusting you guys are just gays it's sad to say the normies were right about you so called "incels"

The homosexuality on this forum is disgusting you guys are just gays it's sad to say the normies were right about you so called "incels"
What does your sexual orientation even mean if you're incel anyway?

It's a damn curse to be born being sexually attracted to women when none feel the same. I envy those homos tbh.

It's a damn curse to be born being sexually attracted to women when none feel the same. I envy those homos tbh.

Want to give it a go? Maybe we could convert each other?

Okay, but no kissing. We'll have to flip a coin to see who will be the penetrator, heads wins!

I could put a wig on if it would make things easier?

I could put a wig on if it would make things easier?

1474394940667.jpg

I'll pass thanks bro.

I envy that so much. When you are not straight your chances of finding a partner is increased tenfold, thus meaning it is pretty much impossible to be an incel if you are one of those people.

Physically, I'm attracted to women. If you don't consider their appearance they arn't worth the effort. Most if not all of the women I've met are just simpletons. Good for only a fuck at best, but merely a simple oxygen consumer if we consider other aspects.

Men are smarter and stronger in like everything out there. Women just are here to breed and nothing more. If you don't want children take a man and fuck a female doll or whatever (if you feel like it).

These two guys would be fucking incels posting on incels.is. Instead they will live happily ever after. I also prefer house Slytherin in Harry Potter! Imagine what a great life they will have. Enjoying good books together. Gaming on a shared console together. Travelling to cool places together. Damn. It is not fair! I wish I was gay! I do not want to be straight!

Those are certainly Harry Potter fans.

Louis would get laid because of his chin. All that he has to do is not be obese. The amount of dopamine these guys will get from having a loving relationship and copious amounts of sex in one day is more than I will ever get in their life. There brains will be working to their fullest potential, where as my brain is warped and deformed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back