Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "These star signs are the most loyal in a relationship" (the ONLY advantage about being an incel)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20230226 150905

Imagine having to hear your horoscope all the time, after moving out of my mother's house nobody has read my horoscope to me. Imagine having a girlfriend dump you because you were born in the wrong month.

Why do almost all dating sites add your star sign and have horoscope compatibility software? Because most toilets believe in this.

Don't get me wrong, a sizeable minority of low IQ men also believe this shit, but most people who care about horoscopes are toilets.

The only real advantage about being an Incel is not having a toilet change her entire mood or perspective on you because of your star sign because she read something in the newspaper about it today.

Literally while writing this Google sent me this...

Screenshot 20230226 151938

"These star signs may be married to the wrong partner." :feelsmega: :feelsmega: :feelsmega:

Imagine getting divorced because Google sent your wife the wrong horoscope.

If we'd ever get a national eugenics programme one of the first policies we need to adopt is to sterilise any toilet who unironically reads horoscope predictions.

I'm traveling by the way, I don't live in that place.

I'm a Virgo because i'm a virgin.

Imagine having a girlfriend dump you because you were born in the wrong month.

The only real advantage about being an Incel is not having a toilet change her entire mood or perspective on you because of your star sign because she read something in the newspaper about it today.

Imagine getting divorced because Google sent your wife the wrong horoscope.
that doesn't actually happen irl, unless she uses it as an excuse to dump her bf for a better chad.

Why are foids so into shit like this?

I'm Scorpio :feelzez:
They all hate me

Star sign? Yes, I am a Rodgerist Marxist, how did you know? :chad:

I'm a gemini. the worst possible star sign to have. I asked women in a discord server to find this out

Ik vind verkrachting vrouwen leuk

Astrology is bullshit and fuck all foids who think it is deep JFL theyd rather talk about pseudoscience shit like this, rather than actual Planetary Science or Space Studies.

Astrology is bullshit and fuck all foids who think it is deep JFL theyd rather talk about pseudoscience shit like this, rather than actual Planetary Science or Space Studies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back