Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting These riots are gay and lame

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Why is everyone acting like every time somebody dies recently it’s the worse thing in the world? If anything more people need to die and I don’t mean one at a time. I want the police to go off on the rioters and mow them down so some fire can start burning. These riots are the most disinteresting shit on Earth. They’re all a bunch of cringe zoomers and very out of shape people going on the streets trying to damage property. Why can’t more people be martyrs? Why are the rioters such pussies?

What are they even trying to achieve?

I bet those crowds don’t even know anything about black history besides Kodak black and 21 savage

I bet those crowds don’t even know anything about black history besides Kodak black and 21 savage
it’s most likely a virtue signaling band wagon, trying to see who can take the most pictures

still dont give a single fuck about the riots
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Imagine rioting over the death of a criminal nigger lol. Foids will say anything if it means Tyrone will dominate them. Also, not to mention, George Floyd was 6'4". If he was a shortfag, Foids would just be celebrating the death of another person.

Foids and soy boys acting as BBC white knights. :feelsgah:

you think at some point the rioters would get tired and go back home to their jobs and families but i guess they dont have those anymore because they accidentally burned all that down in the riots. Nigs gonna nig
Imagine rioting over the death of a criminal nigger lol. Foids will say anything if it means Tyrone will dominate them. Also, not to mention, George Floyd was 6'4". If he was a shortfag, Foids would just be celebrating the death of another person.

You are too high IQ for this world JFL. They arent like you at all. They dont think about reasons. :feelskek:

They are doing it, because they can. Unruly children basically.

they don't affect me so i don't care about them.

112aaa1acbefcdcb986005a3596b6d43

Proof: "look at this short guy!!!" viral clip..

It was exciting to see all the carnage at first, but now I am just tired of it tbh. It will basically be a month of protests next week and I think they already got what they wanted out of it. People should learn to go out on a high.

you think at some point the rioters would get tired and go back home to their jobs and families but i guess they dont have those anymore because they accidentally burned all that down in the riots. Nigs gonna nig
Coronavirus shutdowns exacerbated all of this. Most of the people protesting are probably on furlough or have really flexible WFH hours

For blacks It's a shake down for more gibs and to play the eternal victim.
But in truth blacks are used as tools by jews to destroy white countries.

I just love that they managed to hijack Pride, #Pridefall indeed :feelskek:

((((They)))) own the media. Thousands of Yemenis are dying per day and the world has no idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back