Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These people are living gods to foids

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
and they make millions every year and have more influence than the president. JFL at this degenerate society.

I really hate the music industry.

I find it hilarious that pathetic famous people can sway elections more than rational rhetoric and logic can. It just goes to show that democracy is a fucking joke and totally unsustainable in the long term.

Oh vey the goyim know
DB265F83 D5A9 41AF B18A B1D821F43113

Wait this is music ?

"ill buy you a sick truck" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Tbh rap isn’t very bad. It’s only bad because shitty artists like Nicki Minaj are getting popular while good ones aren’t even known.

I find it hilarious that pathetic famous people can sway elections more than rational rhetoric and logic can. It just goes to show that democracy is a fucking joke and totally unsustainable in the long term.
High IQ

Music in 2018 is mind control just fabricated to dumb down western world as we open our self to invaders daily.

Yes it is. Lots of people in my HS listen to this shut. Someone please shoot me in the fucking head.
You must live in hell hearing this shit all day....i hear similar ''songs'' at the gym but at least i have my headphones there.

you are fakecels if you do not support islam

Our society worships actors and musicians

Islam is going to take over in a few decades as we are sitting here getting dumber. Welcome the Islamic Union of Europe
Maybe a Trojan horse to help destabilize your country for bigger plans? i doubt your rulers would allow Islam to takeover.

Good thing I only listen to either Japanese doujin music or old stuff.

Maybe a Trojan horse to help destabilize your country for bigger plans? i doubt your rulers would allow Islam to takeover.
Its hard to be a Trojan horse when they fuck up everything. Im better off where I am than other countries tho but still it has mass effects

JFL they have more influence than Newton or Beethoven ever had

for every lil pump there's about 100,000 failed lil pumps

shrug

I unironically like lil pump.
He seems kinda blackpilled at times.

I like music but I don't obsess over it like some cucks. Buying tickets to concerts and shit....

Social media was a grave mistake.

This kind of music leads directly to the slutty behavior of foids towards Tyrone. They’re told to constantly fuck tyrone so they do. Weak minded

I don’t even want to imagine the type of music people will be making in 15-20 years if this is what they are making now. The way it is heading I wouldn’t be surprised if there were actually naked people in music videos.

Is this why people blame the Jews for everything? They don't want to believe that the average person is simply a moron with horrible taste and there is no conspiracy necessary to explain their weakness, stupidity, or degeneracy?

gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang
I miss the days when refrains didn't consist of 2 words repeated 10 times.