Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

These lardballs reproduce while you rott in loneliness

weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
women can not be incel no matter how vile and disgusting. it is a fact of life.

https://streamable.com/1x01p

Woah...

I would've helped her got up

weservenomsg said:
women can not be incel no matter how vile and disgusting. it is a fact of life.

https://streamable.com/1x01p

Brutal baconpill. Those hedonistic pigs spend their lives eating, fucking and shitting out kids just because they feel like it. Disgusting.

On lookism there is this self proclaimed female incel who will only take at least a 7.5/10 male when she looks like a subhuman lol

i'd hesitate to call her human holy shit

Every living femoid gets more sex than chad. It’s on a different fucking scale how easy a femoid life is.

That kid is going to grow up incel, fuck the mum for doing this to him

MayorOfKekville said:
Every living femoid gets more sex than chad. It’s on a different fucking scale how easy a femoid life is.

But they need equal pay so they can fuck Chads that are 9/10 and 10/10 by actually supporting them and hiring them, rather than having to fuck looksmatches.

wtf did I just watch? Was this some kind of landwhale convention?

Lol. Disgusting.

Absolutely disgusting. Incels aren't the only subhumans 
BeepBeepAmJeep said:
Brutal baconpill. 
Major kek

Bri8564 said:
On lookism there is this self proclaimed female incel who will only take at least a  7.5/10 male when she looks like a subhuman lol

What's her username?

CopingGymcel said:
Bri8564 said:
On lookism there is this self proclaimed female incel who will only take at least a 7.5/10 male when she looks like a subhuman lol
What's her username?

90degreesPLEASE

Their male kids will become incels