Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

These Jawline Exercises Legitimately Work for Me

kek.

Just give blowjobs theory

https://www.healthline.com/health/fitness-exercise/jawline-exercises#collar-bone-backup

Got a good jawline and then stopped doing them for months. Just hopped back on the grind recently. To anyone who douts me, I can post pics in a few weeks after being on the grind of my jawline. Just hold me to it.

This is the most useful post I've seen from you (unlike your usual anti-degeneracy spiel), also probably the most useful post I've actually seen on this site, finally someone posting something that we can all use to improve ourselves, well at least 5/10 guys can benefit from this, doubt it will help 4/10 and below much, but still useful.

I'm actually planning on buying a weighing scale after my pay day, and testing which weight loss pills, diets, etc in combination are the most effective and require MINIMAL EFFORT (most important factor here), I'm trying to create a "lazy man's diet plan" that works, and so far I have had good results with a specific drug and diet plan, I dont even exercise and I'm slowly losing weight, or at least I think so, which is why I'm getting the scale to be sure, I plan on posting the results to this site to help other incels who want to lose weight.

That's just one of the experiments I have on my list.

There needs to be more shit like this on this site, like a "Life Hacks" section like there is an "Off Topic" section, where the entire thing is to spread TESTED and PROVEN self improvement tips, not shit like "just be yourself".

Last edited:
I don't see how this would work. Theoretically it could give you masseater hypertrophy but that doesn't look good

ItheIthe waiting for photos kek

It has to be true.

hqdefault.jpg

Which exercise was the most effective one or your fav?

Neck curlup and chinup. Also there's an exercise not listed there that works really well. Simply open your mouth open as wide as possible and push up on your cheekbones as long as possible. It's gonna get sore.

cant be bothered only surgery can help me