Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel > "THESE GUYS"

That place is hilarious to browse, it's almost as if they miss the point deliberately. Whenever I feel retarded I just browse some of their comments and I instantly feel smart...pure Life Fuel. Also funny watch them throwing bitch fits at content that gets posted here. I've noticed that I've been posted a fair amount recently and the main comments that make me laugh are the ones that go "I wouldn't want him to sleep with me anyway!"...they have the opportunity to express any view on us they like and yet these idiotic morons STILL sum up their worth as a person by the hole between their legs.
Not to mention to obvious LARP that happens there.

That place is hilarious to browse, it's almost as if they miss the point deliberately. Whenever I feel retarded I just browse some of their comments and I instantly feel smart...pure Life Fuel. Also funny watch them throwing bitch fits at content that gets posted here. I've noticed that I've been posted a fair amount recently and the main comments that make me laugh are the ones that go "I wouldn't want him to sleep with me anyway!"...they have the opportunity to express any view on us they like and yet these idiotic morons STILL sum up their worth as a person by the hole between their legs.
Not to mention to obvious LARP that happens there.
i get angry reading how low iq they are. these are people that are amongst you every day and are allowed to vote. if i knew a poster from there i would beat the shit out of them (yes that includes females)

"SYUG ESEHT" <

it's almost as if
HugeCUCK

The memes write themselves boyocs

JFL @ the retardation of users there. How tf do they have the audacity to claim that they're average and have tinder success by being 5'9 and 5'11? Don't they even know real manletism?

:soy:cuckface with big teeth:soy:

i get angry reading how low iq they are. these are people that are amongst you every day and are allowed to vote. if i knew a poster from there i would beat the shit out of them (yes that includes females)
No sense getting angry at it, none of them are willing to engage in a reasoned debate anyway, one guy offered (No clue if it was just some LARP pretending to be incel just to give us a bad name or genuine) offered to debate one of them and they just ignored him, and this was after they made a post explicitly asking to debate an incel.

The users there are just failed normies, incels in denial and LARPers pretending to be females so they can talk about sex with other LARPers.

they have the opportunity to express any view on us they like and yet these idiotic morons STILL sum up their worth as a person by the hole between their legs.
The complexity of female psychology summed up in one phrase.

It's fucking amazing how low IQ they are.