Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel These guys are right for once

Im not reading all that:feelshaha:

FUCK OFF AWAY FROM ME YOU DERANGED CHILD MOLESTER (IN VIDEO GAME):feelsmega:

am i suppose to feel bad for fools who brainwash themselves? he's like a retard who self-diagnoses himself with bone cancer after finding out that his leg aching could be a symptom.
what do you mean by "bone cancer"?

Blackpill has poisoned your mind too, OP. They’re waiting for you at your rightful place in IT

am i suppose to feel bad for fools who brainwash themselves? he's like a retard who self-diagnoses himself with bone cancer after finding out that his leg aching could be a symptom.
Yeah, I thought maybe he's a low-tier failed normie but he's even been told he's attractive (and not by his parents, I suppose). Lucky bastard.

Edit: So he was in a 6-year relationship, not a 6-month one; I didn't read that properly. Yeah, he can fuck off and go live his normie life.

Blackpill has poisoned your mind too, OP. They’re waiting for you at your rightful place in IT
:feelshaha::feelshaha: They're awaiting us all with arms wide open.