Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

These Girls are FAKE -- Computer Generated

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
https://www.tomsguide.com/us/nvidia-ai-faces-generative-adversarial-network,news-28869.html
So with 3-D printers, I guess they could print out girls.
AHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS85LzQvODE1NTEyL29yaWdpbmFsL0lNRy0xMjM2LmpwZw

volcel if wouldnt

It is time to fuck

I wonder if foods can be replaced with computer-generated girls. Then I snap back into reality and realize there will always be white-knights.

I would now have a relationship with a 2-D girl. This is assuming they can give her artificial intelligence, and she can interact with me over the screen. It is very important that she can shoe emotion. The voice would have to be as realistic also. That girl would be great companion for people who are disabled, old, lonely. Can you imagine if they gave her to the old men in the nursing home.

Are you a talk less virgin or have you talked to a femoid before

I've talked to girls before. Of course it never went anywhere. The girl would talk to me for like two minutes, because she didn't want to seem rude, and then walk away.