Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

these fucking cunts

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Commander
★★★★★
whent to town today for job provider app and the usual clients the fucking abbos stand out the front giving white blokes grief they know we cant even touch those filthy cunts because they get in large numbers and if you do anything to them they scream racism they can bother you with their bullshit like what ya looking at a ya white cunt but thats ok. fuck somedays i dream of walking into that office a going E.R on the cunts with my fucking axe and leave a red canvas behind, id call that scene a masterpiece the red wednesday

aboriginals can knock the average steroidmaxxed aussie out in one punch. even the women

Abos are based. they need rise up
whent to town today for job provider app and the usual clients the fucking abbos stand out the front giving white blokes grief they know we cant even touch those filthy cunts because they get in large numbers and if you do anything to them they scream racism they can bother you with their bullshit like what ya looking at a ya white cunt but thats ok. fuck somedays i dream of walking into that office a going E.R on the cunts with my fucking axe and leave a red canvas behind, id call that scene a masterpiece the red wednesday
abos are most trucel race

abbos fuck around more than white dudes fuck just go your local prison in aus and see all the abbo foids fussing over their men also look at all the kids in juvenile hall fuck its like a little army