Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting These foids at my school are INFURIATING

• Thread starter Shadow_fan_2004
  • Start date
Shadow_fan_2004

Shadow_fan_2004

Greycel
Every time I pass by a group of foids they all look at me with disgust :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:. WHO ARE THEY TO JUDGE WITH THEIR STUPID DYED HAIR UGLY FACES whores all of them. :dab::dab: I at least found one friend who accepts me for who I am his name is Jeremy he's almost as big as I am :smonk::smonk:. We're the best of friends. :feelsgah::feelsgah: anyway, back to the topic on hand FOIDS the mistakes on this earth every single one hates me for no reason they all say I stink whenever I Naruto run down the halls which is completely untrue that's my menacing aura they're smelling. And they say I look "greasy" which I know I don't bc I take a shower every month. Anyway can anyone relate? I'm a creep at my school I'm a weirdo and I don't know what I'm doing here. I'm thinking I'm going to start working out soon bye

LARP or major autism issues

could you be any more obvious, retarded it larper?
I Naruto run down the halls which is completely untrue that's my menacing aura they're smelling. And they say I look "greasy" which I know I don't bc I take a shower every month

086-BionicFlag.jpg
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA

Every time I pass by a group of foids they all look at me with disgust :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:. WHO ARE THEY TO JUDGE WITH THEIR STUPID DYED HAIR UGLY FACES whores all of them. :dab::dab: I at least found one friend who accepts me for who I am his name is Jeremy he's almost as big as I am :smonk::smonk:. We're the best of friends. :feelsgah::feelsgah: anyway, back to the topic on hand FOIDS the mistakes on this earth every single one hates me for no reason they all say I stink whenever I Naruto run down the halls which is completely untrue that's my menacing aura they're smelling. And they say I look "greasy" which I know I don't bc I take a shower every month. Anyway can anyone relate? I'm a creep at my school I'm a weirdo and I don't know what I'm doing here. I'm thinking I'm going to start working out soon bye
Are you this fag https://www.reddit.com/user/Illustrious-Try-5123/