Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel These femcels are pissing me off

Shortgin

Shortgin

Greycel
I came across this account while scrolling through Instagram reels, it's called _.nyxia_ I think. One of their popular posts were "How I feel being a virgin and boyfriendless" with an image of a nun below the text. I clicked on their account and went on posts they were tagged in, to see a post that says "leg opener" with an image of an attractive chad. This really annoyed me and I just wanted to hear people's thoughts on this.

They're chad only.

All women who proclaim themselves femcels are failed whores. They should be called as such

No femcels aren’t real

Femcels don't exist. They're just a bunch of whiny cunts with 1000's of followers on whatever social media platform / app, pretending they have problems so they can squirt to all the attention. Foids don't need physical contact to be happy, they just see numbers and squirt.

Femcels don't exist. They're just a bunch of whiny cunts with 1000's of followers on whatever social media platform / app, pretending they have problems so they can squirt to all the attention. Foids don't need physical contact to be happy, they just see numbers and squirt.
They have hundreds of dms too, but they are still femcel? They don't even look at them I tried msg 1000 girls on insta with only like 3k followers and they dont even read them

Femcels are just pieces of rotting excrements that are tired of too much fulfillment so they become suddenly obsessed with attention and they act like their lives are crappy and lonely in order to get attention from simps and other retards

In the thousands of posts i have seen on femcels forums and other more common social media and those i have dmed, none of them said they would settle with someone that isn't good looking. When any femcels said they lacked love, they meant they lacked love from chads.

You know at least here we have people who would get with women below their looksmatch and who are truly lacking love. But with femcels they are baaaawing about not finding the perfect guy while we never had any choice in the first place, the only choice we had was to cope or say that all of this is unfair.

There is no comparison between us and femcels.

I came across this account while scrolling through Instagram reels, it's called _.nyxia_ I think. One of their popular posts were "How I feel being a virgin and boyfriendless" with an image of a nun below the text. I clicked on their account and went on posts they were tagged in, to see a post that says "leg opener" with an image of an attractive chad. This really annoyed me and I just wanted to hear people's thoughts on this.
"Femcel" = Doesn't want to settle for looksmatch and cries for standards that they aren't at all worth

In the thousands of posts i have seen on femcels forums and other more common social media and those i have dmed, none of them said they would settle with someone that isn't good looking. When any femcels said they lacked love, they meant they lacked love from chads.

You know at least here we have people who would get with women below their looksmatch and who are truly lacking love. But with femcels they are baaaawing about not finding the perfect guy while we never had any choice in the first place, the only choice we had was to cope or say that all of this is unfair.

There is no comparison between us and femcels.
Exactly, whenever I talked to a femcel online the issue is never that they can't find a boyfriend, it's the fact they can't find one that suits their "humble" standards while they are some makeupmaxxed ltb that wants a high class gl man.

Exactly, whenever I talked to a femcel online the issue is never that they can't find a boyfriend, it's the fact they can't find one that suits their "humble" standards while they are some makeupmaxxed ltb that wants a high class gl man.
Yeah that's why i don't give any attention to them anymore in dms, not even by insulting them or anything, i just move on because attention is everything they seek.

They're doing it for attention and you're fulfilling their wish.

Delete social media.

If a woman is a virgin then she willingly chose to be that way

Femcels are a joke. They complain about being "boyfriendless" but still have a million options. They just can’t get their perfect Chad. Acting all pure with that virgin nun post. But deep down, they’d drop it all for a hot guy. It’s all attention seeking nonsense.

I'd rather believe in Santa than femcels

'Femcels' are such annoying cretin. All they do on their stupid subreddit is whine about how they can't get Chad and post memes about how no guys (chads) like them. I hope they all die horrible deaths, along with their families.

'Femcels' are such annoying cretin. All they do on their stupid subreddit is whine about how they can't get Chad and post memes about how no guys (chads) like them. I hope they all die horrible deaths, along with their families.
brutal

Femcels
Voluntarily celibate chadsexuals.

femcels aren't real