Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel These faggot protestors at my university won’t fuck off

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Recruit
★★★
I thought the university higher ups finally expelled the scum, but no they were taking a well deserved break. But I guess the narcissists wanted attention again and got a bunch of police here due to their gay little protest. I want to fight them all so bad, but I would get expelled. I’m just glad that even the normies hate them since I hear them all talkin shit about them as well. Do they think I care about Palestine? The last group these idiots defended force their men into death or kill them (Ukraine). How would I believe that this group are the victims and not just playing the victims like Ukraine?

What do you expect in a Jewniversity?

Protesters are retarded

If they care so much about Palestine why don’t they go and fight in the war? That’s my way of seeing it.

If they care so much about Palestine why don’t they go and fight in the war? That’s my way of seeing it.
Because they only care about appearing good to others. They don’t want to actually do something meaningful if it results in them getting hurt.

Because they only care about appearing good to others. They don’t want to actually do something meaningful if it results in them getting hurt.
:yes: Normies use protests as a way of gaining status and getting more views on their social media.

Deep down normies are very shitty people and they only care about themselves.

Do they think I care about Palestine?
63399.jpg

do you hate fat foids or are you a fatcel who hates foids

Worst thing about this shit is that it's kikes fighting other kikes. There should be anti-semitic death squads rioting instead.

bring back the pinkertons, they could solve these protests

This controversy surrounding Palestine and Israel, much like many political trifles and ordeals, is an embarrassing travesty. Everyone pretending to have some erudite, morally avantgarde take on this recent development is merely dissimulating the urge to appear as conscionable and prudent. Only NPCs go out to these ridiculous protests that involve no true means toward domestic progression.

Fuck palestine and israel. Both should be nuked off the map

Its always funny seeing retards protesting an event that is not even in the same country let alone not even in the continent thinking it will change shit.

Bunch of rich western wokes paying $20K a year in tuition fees larping as rebels and burning shit up. Pro Palestine westerners are insufferable.

Edit: Shit I checked it and Columbia University is $60K per year not $20K :shock: :feelskek:

My thoughts exactly. Guy has a Hitler avatar but complains about anti-Israel protests.
I like Hitler not because of his gay arse political opinions, i like him because he killed a bunch or people. I don’t care if it are the pathetic Jews doing the genocide now, I respect them for it.

Bunch of rich western wokes paying $20K a year in tuition fees larping as rebels and burning shit up. Pro Palestine westerners are insufferable.

Edit: Shit I checked it and Columbia University is $60K per year not $20K :shock: :feelskek:
They all look like straight out of highschool as well, I doubt any of them are over 21. Two of the guys who are always doing these protests have that gay voice, so it makes it worst that they most likely take it in the arse. Makes me want to knock them out even more.

Fuck palestine kill them all

I thought the university higher ups finally expelled the scum, but no they were taking a well deserved break. But I guess the narcissists wanted attention again and got a bunch of police here due to their gay little protest. I want to fight them all so bad, but I would get expelled. I’m just glad that even the normies hate them since I hear them all talkin shit about them as well. Do they think I care about Palestine? The last group these idiots defended force their men into death or kill them (Ukraine). How would I believe that this group are the victims and not just playing the victims like Ukraine?
Hamas are the enemies of both Palestinians and Israelis

Yes goy, anti-israel = anti-semitism. Now study hard in my jewversity so you can work and give me your tax money.

$69,318 per Jew of your tax money (using the average population of Israel over the period - 4.4 million in 1987 - even if you distributed it over the current much larger population of 9.5 million it would still be $32,105 per Jew).

Imagine you were born in 1987 like me (I'll be 37 in September). And the day you were born you were given $69,318 from a foreign nation of dumb suckers who want to lick your asshole so badly.

I think they protest too much