Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These days you just can't cope without getting cucked

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I fucking hate it.

Every prominent mental health site is cucked, with many females using it as a mean to gain attention.
Every fucking video game and film these days has female empowerment and shit like that, diversity and the whole bunch.
Every movie and series has females and diversity.

Good luck finding a movie or a show from 2019 not showing some feminist or cucked shit.

Imagine Kratos doing this in 2019:

Would never happen.

I can't even cope with life because of cucks.

That's 9 minutes long though, can you tell me what happens?

Fuck this clown world tbh

Every fucking video game and film these days has female empowerment and shit like that, diversity and the whole bunch.
Every movie and series has females and diversity.
check out The Outer Worlds, you get only one hot woman companion and she's a lesbian and you have to set her up with another woman, rofl, this after devs said they "don't think they could do romance justice in this game"

check out The Outer Worlds, you get only one hot woman companion and she's a lesbian and you have to set her up with another woman, rofl, this after devs said they "don't think they could do romance justice in this game"
Glad that I won't be playing that.

God of soy has to be most soyfied game ever made

But there are barely any women in that at all, the preaching in that game is about being nice to other dude gods.

But there are barely any women in that at all, the preaching in that game is about being nice to other dude gods.
They took a fast paced hack and slash game and turned into a slow interactive movie, thats soy