Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious These are the types of incels who can't even hypothetically ever ascend

Unwanted

Unwanted

RDF#4 Roids + Surgeries = Ascension
-
- Extreme oldcels (over 45 yrs)
- Extreme manlets (under 5'2 feet)
- Micropeniscels (under 2 inches erect)
- Incels with physical deformity/disability, uncurable mental disorder, uncurable health condition

These are the true death sentences. All the other things can be fixed with enough money and surgeries, but these things can't.

If you are in any of these categories I'm sorry but you just can't ascend ever, even hypothetically. All the moneymaxxing and surgeries in the world won't help you.

You can either rope/LDAR or do the 3rd option which I recommend the most but can't mention here, to help pave the way for other incels.

I agree with most but no, manlets under 5'6 are doomed bro.....You are still too short to have any hope.

You forgot currys boyo

I agree with most but no, manlets under 5'6 are doomed bro.....You are still too short to have any hope.

You can add 5 more inches with LL, 1 more with insoles, and 1 more with stretching

True, incels who are 2+/10 on the lookscale are able to ascend atleast into normiehood

Where's my fucking harem ?

Not true, i seen guys that are 5'4 with wahman. They have a nice face.

İt's over for all incels

- Extreme manlets (under 5'2 feet)
- Incels with physical deformity/disability, uncurable mental disorder, uncurable health condition
These two are highly variable. A highly depressed incel with a chadlite face could easily ascend if he can hide it.
Height is mostly a cope unless you're literally a midget

What about sub4cels? I'd say there's a 0% chance of anyone who's sub4 ascending.

What about sub4cels? I'd say there's a 0% chance of anyone who's sub4 ascending.

They can improve a lot with more extreme surgeries if they have guts, money and find a right surgeon who will perform them.

A highly depressed incel with a chadlite face could easily ascend if he can hide it.

Depression isn't an incurable mental disorder. I was alluding more to schizophrenia and low-functioning autism when I said uncurable mental disorders.

Height is mostly a cope unless you're literally a midget

Height is very important.

They can improve a lot with more extreme surgeries if they have guts, money and find a right surgeon who will perform them.
With enough money you can also get any bitch in the world even if you're old, majorly deformed, or very short. There's hundreds of examples of this.

With enough money you can also get any bitch in the world even if you're old, majorly deformed, or very short. There's hundreds of examples of this.

Agree, but there is the difference between genuine attraction(looks) and betabux(money).

Fate of trucels:
53D0C230 C0D4 4F09 A8E3 6816CFB1B75C

nobody here will get to do the normal process of: see looks match foid with no children -> feel genuine motivation -> go talk to her -> things run smoothly
they will at best be approached by a fat ugly pig who will control every aspect of their lives, and they give up everything to keep her, after doing lots of looks maxing and gym maxing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back