Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These are the people that mock us: Tatiana Pirogova, a literal transsexual trap. Who the fuck takes them seriously?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Trap

"Tatiana Pirogova" is a trap faggot youtuber that covers his face because he/she is scared of everyone knowing how much of a faggot he is.

He made a incel video mocking how we are not entitled for sex while he himself dresses up like a woman and shaves body hair to act like something he cant get, which is females. Faggots like these have no right to make videos on incels because they are not normal humans. They are retardismo crackheads thats dress up as something sexual to increase their audience while admitting he is a trap.

These are the people that mock us. They are faggots, people that pretend to be the other gender, total fucktards that dont even get laid themselves most likely make videos on us.

JFL At even taking this trap of a human being serious. Not even in 10million years I would feel the slightest angry or triggered:)soy:) by this. Would rather be incel than dress up as a female. JFL.

Themselves. They take themselves very serious to the point of having no sense of humor.

Themselves. They take themselves very serious to the point of having no sense of humor.
They themselves have no real arguments or evidence against us. They are walking gays that are funny to 30 year old landwhales.

They themselves have no real arguments or evidence against us. They are walking gays that are funny to 30 year old landwhales.
They are funny to everybody.

90% of the "people" ive seen dedicated to attacking incels are complete and utter looney bin weirdos.

looked up its videos and it talks and walks like a man

Another faggot that wants to be a girl because he refuses to accept he's another incel.JFL at trannies and their thirst of cock.

Faggots like these have no right to make videos on incels because they are not normal humans. They are retardismo crackheads thats dress up as something sexual to increase their audience while admitting he is a trap.

These are the people that mock us. They are faggots, people that pretend to be the other gender, total fucktards that dont even get laid themselves most likely make videos on us.
This. It’s always the degenerates going after us. They take over everything even 4chan :feelsbadman:

This. It’s always the degenerates going after us. They take over everything even 4chan :feelsbadman:
The incel community is the only community left with logic.

Who the fuck takes them seriously?

LMAO, these tranny faggots are going to run the world boyo, they are the real master race.

Who the fuck takes them seriously?

LMAO, these tranny faggots are going to run the world boyo, they are the real master race.
Any person with some logic left in their brain wouldnt even listen to 1 second of what she is saying. There is no common sense left in this world...

Transsexual is mental illness

I dont even get upset at trannies making fun of us because just lol @ their lives, yeah I might be incel but at least Im not a tranny, we should push him to get his dick chopped off asap

Volcel if you wouldn't

View attachment 82524
"Tatiana Pirogova" is a trap faggot youtuber that covers his face because he/she is scared of everyone knowing how much of a faggot he is.

He made a incel video mocking how we are not entitled for sex while he himself dresses up like a woman and shaves body hair to act like something he cant get, which is females. Faggots like these have no right to make videos on incels because they are not normal humans. They are retardismo crackheads thats dress up as something sexual to increase their audience while admitting he is a trap.

JFL At even taking this trap of a human being serious. Not even in 10million years I would feel the slightest angry or triggered:)soy:) by this. Would rather be incel than dress up as a female. JFL.

they get laid... with another faggots but they will never get laid with females and that's the main reason of their mental ilness

Ok reported for gay, see you in the ban appeal section.
I was joking lmao
I said that cause a lot of the time people comment "volcel if you wouldn't" on lot's of things posted here

I was joking lmao
I said that cause a lot of the time people comment "volcel if you wouldn't" on lot's of things posted here
I was joking too bro, relax.

He has a nice rack for a guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back