Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These are the people that MOCK us. JFL

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Capture
Jfl

Wont post names and shit. But these are the people that mock us. Found it on facebook.

Can you even take them serious?

Neckmogs me, built like a linebacker

Are they biological females?

No offense bro, but we get these kind of threads every week

name and shame

99% ppl here mog these degenerates to hell and back

No offense bro, but we get these kind of threads every week
I think they are quiet funny, it is a better reminder than telling others "its over" every fucking thread. Can give you a laugh than depression.

I think they are quiet funny, it is a better reminder than telling others "its over" every fucking thread.
You’re not wrong

why is everyone so fucking fat these days

fuck

Okay is that thing a male or female?

"female here..."

Only 50 years ago, these hambeasts would have been ostracized for being too fat and disgusting for any male to marry.

Today, they have infinite value over ugly males such as us.

I think they are quiet funny, it is a better reminder than telling others "its over" every fucking thread. Can give you a laugh than depression.
It is it's over
Only 50 years ago, these hambeasts would have been ostracized for being too fat and disgusting for any male to marry.

rbh

I mog those disgusting slobs into the dirt but they would sooner fuck a dog than even look at me.

JFL at this world tbh.

Actual good looking normies don't spend all day stalking lonely virgins on the internet

95% of the forum is either her looksmatch or mog that subhuman

I mog those disgusting slobs into the dirt but they would sooner fuck a dog than even look at me.

JFL at this world tbh.
JFL if you would fall so low as to fuck these things

Failed life during the tutorial

JFL if you would fall so low as to fuck these things
I wouldn’t bro. I still have some dignity remaining.

But even if I did want to fuck those vile creatures, they wouldn’t want to fuck me. That’s my point.

JFL at this world tbh.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Lets play a game

We will be playing guess the female!

If you win, you get JB wife

If you lose. . .(u stay incel)

These look like the type of people who stick a dildo into a gaping wound where their penis used to be if you catch my drift.

just proves my theory that everyone in IT is a tranny, numale, or ugly roastie. EVEN WE MOG THEM :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What the fuck is it?

why is everyone so fucking fat these days

fuck
Drugs are bad mmmmmmkay munch, munch, munch!

People use food as a dopamine drug. Since it's just food and "drugs are bad" no harm done they think.

Corporations could not be happier.

Fat Sheep don't realize they could grow better copes in their garden if they weren't willing slaves, and im not talking vegetables.

Last edited:
Inbreeding is bad mmmkay

These things are the biggest copers, the foids would be incel if male & the boys always have open relationships where they're providing the income.

Those are dudes for sure.

They are probably too low iq to realise whats going on

still SMV mogs our whole existence

The two cows in the pic has autism. Just look at the face.

Just think how low society thinks of us. These tranny, degenerate fucks have higher respect than ugly, virgin men. Fuck society fuck it!