Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These are the people calling you Incel

I don't know man the reactions were really organic and surprised. You could tell they didn't notice it for months despite being around me and then probably on a bad day they noticed it.

You can tell from the tone in the voice that they just noticed it. Believe me people didn't pull any punches on me. I was jestermaxxed to an oblivion and have always been good at taking jokes.

Like I said I don't have it as bad as others do probably, but some facial asymmetry is there in most humans. I think you're selling yourself short.

I don't want to banned from bragging about middle-school relationships that went literally nowhere, but it's not a complete death sentence.

Do you think I should get it checked out while I'm still young? Is it something that gets worse with age?
You need to get it checked out because it could be a thyroid issue. Even if it's not, if it covers up to 30-50% of your pupil, insurance/healthcare has to cover the blepharo for vision reasons.

You need to get it checked out because it could be a thyroid issue. Even if it's not, if it covers up to 30-50% of your pupil, insurance/healthcare has to cover the blepharo for vision reasons.
I'm hearing thyroid come up a lot recently.

It covers very little if any of my pupil, but it's hard to tell since I have dark brown eyes. I actually think the issue might be an overworked eye. I'm left-eye dominant. Almost all of my field of vision comes from by left-eye.

I'm hearing thyroid come up a lot recently.

It covers very little if any of my pupil, but it's hard to tell since I have dark brown eyes. I actually think the issue might be an overworked eye. I'm left-eye dominant. Almost all of my field of vision comes from by left-eye.
I didn't know people could be that dominant in one eye. The reason it's a big deal is because mismatched eyelids creates a "dumb" or "inbred" look. Now maybe you can open your eyes wide and scream into the mirror and almost look normal but when your face is totally relaxed (how most people see you most of the time) you will notice the asymmetry A LOT. Asymmetrical eyes are often called "pedo eyes" or "trailer park eyes" by femoids due to how many toddler fucker and trailer park heroin addict mugshots feature men with asymmetrical eyes.

It's one of the biggest death sentences a man can have, I would recommend wearing pitch black sunglasses 24/7 or an eyepatch. People will think it's weird but you'll get a lot less "what the fuck is this inbred monster doing in public?" looks from people. It's something you should fix sooner than later, if you can't get it fixed before you reach your mid 20's you will realize that you will NEVER achieve fuckworthy pussy in your life and that dark realization will tear you apart every day. Your depression and apathy towards life will increase dramatically. You'll look in the mirror and no longer will you see an "imperfect individual man"... you will see an asymmetrical, decomposing, decrepit and disgusting abomination riddled with developmental deficiency and old age. Suicidal thoughts will take up the majority of thoughts in your mind and you will basically become a real life hollow from Dark Souls just waiting to be low inhib enough to end it all.

Get surgery while you're still young. Past 25 surgery is just a method of preventing men who should have committed suicide a long time ago from committing it once it's already too late...

I didn't know people could be that dominant in one eye. The reason it's a big deal is because mismatched eyelids creates a "dumb" or "inbred" look. Now maybe you can open your eyes wide and scream into the mirror and almost look normal but when your face is totally relaxed (how most people see you most of the time) you will notice the asymmetry A LOT. Asymmetrical eyes are often called "pedo eyes" or "trailer park eyes" by femoids due to how many toddler fucker and trailer park heroin addict mugshots feature men with asymmetrical eyes.

It's one of the biggest death sentences a man can have, I would recommend wearing pitch black sunglasses 24/7 or an eyepatch. People will think it's weird but you'll get a lot less "what the fuck is this inbred monster doing in public?" looks from people. It's something you should fix sooner than later, if you can't get it fixed before you reach your mid 20's you will realize that you will NEVER achieve fuckworthy pussy in your life and that dark realization will tear you apart every day. Your depression and apathy towards life will increase dramatically. You'll look in the mirror and no longer will you see an "imperfect individual man"... you will see an asymmetrical, decomposing, decrepit and disgusting abomination riddled with developmental deficiency and old age. Suicidal thoughts will take up the majority of thoughts in your mind and you will basically become a real life hollow from Dark Souls just waiting to be low inhib enough to end it all.

Get surgery while you're still young. Past 25 surgery is just a method of preventing men who should have committed suicide a long time ago from committing it once it's already too late...
Yeah, I understand what you're talking about. I have a huge prescription for glasses right now (normally I wear contacts but ran out).

They make my eyes look really big so I would say it's noticeable if you look close enough when relaxed. I asked my mom with glasses on and she said she didn't notice it though.

But without glasses I don't see it (i don't have a lot of upper eyelid exposure). You can only see that more of the eye above the pupil is visible in one eye.

Last edited:
mogs me...actually no, not this time LOL

Damn it's turbo-ultra-mega-beyond over for him

He needs an account

Damn it's turbo-ultra-mega-beyond over for him
Sorry inkwell. But his charming personality and just taking a shower is going to make him a slayer.

Got a feeling there is a chad-lite underneath that fat cunt's face.

Holy shit he's eating bluepills

Lmao calm down incel, come down ...

cQM97v6.jpg

I'm what you would call a chad ...

Pl0364c.png

Its like when you leave a potato out too long and it starts growing roots except in his case it's cystic acne.

Lmao calm down incel, come down ...

cQM97v6.jpg

I'm what you would call a chad ...

Pl0364c.png
(In braincels chad section) I wonder if this is the same guy, because he looks so different on 2 and 3 pic