Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These are the people calling you Incel

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
2EC5D5E7 FBD7 4E2E B219 60218D191A97

Eyemogs the entire forum

Well to be fair if they swallowed the blackpill they would instarope so the bluepill is survival mechanism for them.

If they are so good with women, why do you never see them with women?
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I might mog him, slightly.

He is hoping to get some pussy by calling others incels.

“I’m what you would call a chad”

LMAO LOOK AT THAT ABOMINATION :lul: :lul: :lul:

Eye area is god tier everything else isnt human

I only mog him because he is fat.
Fatcel = volcel.

Is this thing male or female? I can't tell.

Over for emoshrekcels

He unironically needs a haircut

Stung by a whole hive

There is no way he isn't an incel. Shit. Biggest truecel I've seen.

My hair has been thinning like crazy the past few days (I'm praying it's not alopecia) and it's 3x as thick as his hair.

Saint bloatfacecel

Mogs me...
It takes a sub-subhuman to not mog me...
How can the be exposed to knowledge that literally applies to them and then ignore it even thought it explains all of the suffering they have lived?

Does he mog anyone here? i really doubt it tbh

Mogs me...
It takes a sub-subhuman to not mog me...
How can the be exposed to knowledge that literally applies to them and then ignore it even thought it explains all of the suffering they have lived?
I sincerely doubt he mogs you. No way.

I sincerely doubt he mogs you. No way.
Asymmetry pretty much makes it so even a majority of other incels mog you...If I covered enough parts of my face and head up, I would mog him.

Eye area is decent. Everything else kinda messed up man. Needs to lose some weight and see what happens.

Asymmetry pretty much makes it so even a majority of other incels mog you...If I covered enough parts of my face and head up, I would mog him.
What type of asymmetry are we talking about?

I have a lazy eye that's noticeable at times and I mog this dude to oblivion and back.

What type of asymmetry are we talking about?

I have a lazy eye that's noticeable at times and I mog this dude to oblivion and back.
eye asymmetry is death, this guy might actually mog you...

It may not seem like it to you, but to everyone else, that guy would mog you because of your asymmetry.

If you and him both gymceled, and both got ripped...
He would mog you because there is no gym for asymmetry.
If you were a 6'8 giga chad who lost one eye in a war and wore an eyepatch...
You would be a low tier normie.
Symmetry is what reality gives to the blessed.
Those with asymmetry are cursed to get mogged by ll other lifeforms until they cannot take it anymore...

sorry to drop this brutal blackpill on you...
we must stay strong

eye asymmetry is death, this guy might actually mog you...

It may not seem like it to you, but to everyone else, that guy would mog you because of your asymmetry.

If you and him both gymceled, and both got ripped...
He would mog you because there is no gym for asymmetry.
If you were a 6'8 giga chad who lost one eye in a war and wore an eyepatch...
You would be a low tier normie.
Symmetry is what reality gives to the blessed.
Those with asymmetry are cursed to get mogged by ll other lifeforms until they cannot take it anymore...

sorry to drop this brutal blackpill on you...
we must stay strong
Naw, he definitely doesn't. I was actually closer to being a normie in early life than most here, but I was jestermaxxed.

I was keen from it from a very young age and I lower my other eye to make it symmetrical, but sometimes it's noticeable.

I guess maybe lazy eye is not the correct term, but the muscles around my eye are weaker in one of the eyes.

Last edited:
Naw, he definitely doesn't. I was actually closer to being a normie in early life than most here, but I was jestermaxxed.

I was keen from it from a very young age and I lower my other eye to make it symmetrical, but sometimes it's noticeable.

I guess maybe lazy eye is not the correct term, but the muscles around my eye are weaker in one of the eyes.
That can only be fixed with surgery. In theory, we can both mog that dude if we are wearing sunglassed in frauded selfies...

That can only be fixed with surgery. In theory, we can both mog that dude if we are wearing sunglassed in frauded selfies...
I don't think so. The problem is that one of my eyes can open up farther than the other.

The problem I actually have now is that I'm overcompensating with the eye that I have more muscle and control over and it's the one that is sometimes ever so slightly lower.

Like I said it's very small and only a few people who I was grew up together with even noticed it.

I don't think so. The problem is that one of my eyes can open up farther than the other.

The problem I actually have now is that I'm overcompensating with the eye that I have more muscle and control over and it's the one that is sometimes ever so slightly lower.

Like I said it's very small and only a few people who I was grew up together with even noticed it.
That;s probably pseudo ptosis and can be resolved with blepharoplasty. And if even one person noticed it... everyone notices it... there was just only one person nice enough to tell you that something was seriously wrong. Really hope you get that fixed man. Trust me, asymmetry is a death sentence. There are female instincts that tell their brains that asymmetrical men are diseased and inbred.

That;s probably pseudo ptosis and can be resolved with blepharoplasty. And if even one person noticed it... everyone notices it... there was just only one person nice enough to tell you that something was seriously wrong. Really hope you get that fixed man. Trust me, asymmetry is a death sentence. There are female instincts that tell their brains that asymmetrical men are diseased and inbred.
I don't know man the reactions were really organic and surprised. You could tell they didn't notice it for months despite being around me and then probably on a bad day they noticed it.

You can tell from the tone in the voice that they just noticed it. Believe me people didn't pull any punches on me. I was jestermaxxed to an oblivion and have always been good at taking jokes.

Like I said I don't have it as bad as others do probably, but some facial asymmetry is there in most humans. I think you're selling yourself short.

I don't want to banned from bragging about middle-school relationships that went literally nowhere, but it's not a complete death sentence.

Do you think I should get it checked out while I'm still young? Is it something that gets worse with age?

Mogs me because has a top tier eye area and overweight as you know fatcels are volcels.

If he lost fat he would look a lot better. His eye area is good and he has a symmetrical face, plus he is white

mogs me cus white. XD

Mogs me tbh but anw what's up with most of them looking overweight? These incels in denial probably have poorer self discipline than most self aware incels

Why would you upload your picture if you looked like that. What a fool.

If they are so good with women, why do you never see them with women?
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg
Because they respect women, and part of respecting woman is giving them personal space, you filthy inkwell. Stop being so desperate, respect women, work on yourself and your personality, and you'll get a relationship in no time.

He should just take a shower and lift bro and respect kweens bro, he'll be slaying in no time :soy: :feelsclown: