Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel these are the only solutions

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
roping
permanent solution to every problem

does being asleep without dreaming suck? did not being born suck? no, because you were unconscious and did not give a fuck

drugs
at its best, it works temporarily and is expensive

Yet society discourages both of these things. Well what else am I going to do? Therapy? That's not going to make up for the mental damage from not having a loyal jb gf or being ugly. Hobbies? I don't enjoy anything that I try that much. I mean it helps I guess, but I still feel like shit.

you have othER CHOices

These are the only solutions to not being a slave too. Society discourages them because they need you to be a good little slaveboy and get those bucks for your masters. As it turns out slaves reproducing isn't that important anymore, so that's why you should be a good little inkel boy and fap in your hand and stfu about your tiny little problems. Or go post on that online little forum of yours, that'll make it better.

Society in a nutshell tbh.

Legal non-free assisted suicide and drugs would help a lot of men and improve the economy.

Where's the (((Final solution))) ?

or maybe, just maybe, treating women like people

Computer gaming

drugs require money and money requires being a slave, so it's good from a subjective perspective(pleasure given by the drugs) but you're still contributing to the development of society.
suicide instead is a big middle finger to the system expecially if you are young, because you won't pay taxes and you will be completly usless once dead.

suicide instead is a big middle finger to the system expecially if you are young, because you won't pay taxes and you will be completly usless once dead.
The damage done would be as small as gravitational pull between subatomic particles, so no point.

or you could work on your personality and dispose of your toxic attitude towards women :soy: :soy:

Drugs are a bad cope from my experience.