Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These are supposedly the cucks that made OK Cupid

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★

https://www.gwern.net/docs/psychology/okcupid/yourlooksandyourinbox.html

And stated here:
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=16993780

In case anyone didn't catch it... the 4 photos of "random" dudes that follow the line:
> "here are just a few of the many, many guys we here in the office think are totally decent-looking, but that women have rated, in their occult way, as significantly less attractive than so-called “medium”"

are the 4 cofounders of OkCupid... ;)

The ultimate irony

That second guy looks attractive if you ask me. If he's rated below average I'm not even on the scale.

That second guy looks attractive if you ask me. If he's rated below average I'm not even on the scale.

I agree. I saw that article the first time many years ago and I thought "okay I can see three out of the four being considered "below average" but how can the thick haired nice faced white guitar player be below average?"

Probably they just put him in their as a team camaraderie thing since they're all the founders together and they didn't want to leave him off. I'm guessing he beat the shit out of the other three in the ratings.

His being there next to them actually makes more sense when you understand they are the founders. I never got it before.

lol these guys mog me to oblivion wtf

true subhumans, they would get zero punani if they were born after the 90s, especially on OKC

They should be jailed tbh

Thank you for al the opportunities guys, you're truly amazing. teehee

Attachments

• Imgur - _RnmIrMd.jpeg
    Imgur - _RnmIrMd.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 155
nothing more cucked than making a dating site

The second guy has a good personality.

its funny that most of the pioneers of (((female))) rights and degenerative media (such as tinder) are numale ugly cucks.
I bet us incels mog them hard.

tinder/ok cupid/etc and social media in general=silicon valley beta whiteknight cuck orbiter retards create a system that they think will benefit them, but instead cripples them and everyone else like them. ultimate self cuck.

Founders of Tinder are similar - fucking cucks ruining it for the rest of us.

These brogramming fags are the biggest numales in existence.

all disingenuous incel attempts to cheat genetics and deny biology will have a blowback proportional to the level of selfishness and disingenousness in the effort

The betas are designing apps and laws to harmess more punani for themselves but they actually fuck themselves harder in the process and are in denial of this.

This is what happens if you transgress God’s laws.

The second guy is there as the “FACE” because you inherently would believe the other three to be incompetent.

they look like jews except the first one

First one looks above average and 3 of them look like complete cucks, especially that guy on the right. JFL You know they created that website to try and run status game, try to get girls. They would still be incels if their website didn't work out. tbhthb

Bet they all have great personalities.

They are smart enough to take money from cucks, but doing that they ended up being part of our problem.