Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over These American whores ruined my day

sorry you got no reply

Screw you
18441.jpg

Definitely won’t be watching that

YTA

First, don't call women "whores" they are not sex objects. Maybe, just maybe that's why you're an incel. You need a therapy, I'm literally shaking rn !!!

Second, she's a girl. You treat her with respect. You shower her with compliments. That's how you behave with a women. Like I treat my twitch girlfriends.( Yes I have e- girlfriends don't be jealous it's all my personality)

Third, you sound like one of those incel guys. Don't be so toxic. Look at me, I'm a virgin too but I don't think I'm an incel, it's all the mindset. Stop with these incelish thoughts. Drink some soy milk and cool down bucko.

Alinity is coming live in 20 minutes, I'll be watching her so don't PM me I'll be busy with my e gf.

#QUEEN #giltterbitch #misogyny #cancelled #foundtheincel #Cuckoldry #StrapOns #TransLove

YTA

First, don't call women "whores" they are not sex objects. Maybe, just maybe that's why you're an incel. You need a therapy, I'm literally shaking rn !!!

Second, she's a girl. You treat her with respect. You shower her with compliments. That's how you behave with a women. Like I treat my twitch girlfriends.( Yes I have e- girlfriends don't be jealous it's all my personality)

Third, you sound like one of those incel guys. Don't be so toxic. Look at me, I'm a virgin too but I don't think I'm an incel, it's all the mindset. Stop with these incelish thoughts. Drink some soy milk and cool down bucko.

Alinity is coming live in 20 minutes, I'll be watching her so don't PM me I'll be busy with my e gf.

#QUEEN #giltterbitch #misogyny #cancelled #foundtheincel #Cuckoldry #StrapOns #TransLove
Extra important: BUY HER NICE THINGS!!! Girls will go crazy for you if you do this inkwell you’ll be slaying in no time!