Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News There've been many protests by Trump voters who deny the results of the election. But somehow no riots.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Why do you think that is? I have yet to hear about anything getting looted or burned down in the wake of these results.

Becozz they are mostly responsible people who care about their families and already got their bizness burned down bi the leftist rioters.

Also , you noticed how none of the welfare offices got burned down bi the rioters protestors.

There's a reason you don't compare chimps with humans

I think it's because most people knew this wasn't 2016 despite the similarities, regardless of what people said. Trump had a shot pre corona, but the last year or so really ended up being Trump's kryptonite and it was pretty obvious, even before the polling. I'll admit the morning of November 4th I was fooled by Trump's early lead but quickly changed my mind back.

In other words, despite the much ado over voter fraud, most people knew it was possible for Trump to lose the election fairly (and if there weren't riots over Hillary's cheating why would there be over Biden's alleged cheating?)

What I mean is, why do Trump voters not riot, but "progressives" make it into a pastime?

What I mean is, why do Trump voters not riot, but "progressives" make it into a pastime?
it's probably in part because they buy into being a good person since there are a lot of christian trump supporters. Leftists have shown that they don't give a shit about trying to be a good person with forgiveness and all that if they think you're a nazi, i.e. most people right of them. If one is a christcuck it's probably not super easy to justify burning shit and hurting people in comparison to irreligious that don't have god watching over them or something; especially nowadays cause they're not at all crusaders, they're cucks that get walked over

plus they have jobs and relatively normal lives so they're less likely to commit crimes and have more to lose if they do, compared to someone in college with little money, who is probably more likely to be a progressive because of normie culture and is gonna go out and burn stuff because there's a nazi president that forgot to put people in death camps and has been pandering to minorities and jews

They’re too busy coping

The weakness of most cuckservatives is that they play fair. The left doesn't, so ironically this is why the left keeps winning. Rule breaking is a libtard specialty. They always break the rules when it comes to being as degenerate as possible, in all aspects of life.

The rules say there are two genders? Nope, there are 1 billion genders. Women should be careful who they let jizz in them? No, just have abortions instead. Have a calm discussion using logic? Nah, let's go riot.

They may not riot, but they could give Biden the JFK treatment.

Most American citizens are all talk and most other people know that.
The few that do actually take action can be easily singled out and dealt with because the numbers just aren't on their side.

The weakness of most cuckservatives is that they play fair. The left doesn't, so ironically this is why the left keeps winning. Rule breaking is a libtard specialty. They always break the rules when it comes to being as degenerate as possible, in all aspects of life.

The rules say there are two genders? Nope, there are 1 billion genders. Women should be careful who they let jizz in them? No, just have abortions instead. Have a calm discussion using logic? Nah, let's go riot.

The left keeps winning? But the ol' reliable punchline for political comedians is that progressives are effete losers. That they don't win. Conservatives are evil but keep winning, liberals are nice but unpopular and bad at politics.

They're delusional enough to believe that Trump is playing "4D chess" and that this is part of his master plan to reveal the cabal of paedophiles that are running the world.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They're delusional enough to believe that Trump is playing "4D chess" and that this is part of his master plan to reveal the cabal of paedophiles that are running the world.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Not at the protests I'm watching. They don't believe this is part of any long gambit. They have as much reason to be mad as liberals in 2016. But they aren't breaking anything or hurting anybody.

This is unironically why whites and conservatives are being muscled into irrelevance.
There has to be an "or else" to back up political demands.

I rioted for a while until it was naptime

They have more to lose, ie: jobs, houses, families. But most of all, our governments will actually punish them for protesting, unlike the leftist faggots.

There hasn’t been any riots either

mostly demonstrations outside of Minnesota and Philadelphia there hasn’t been any real riots

just civil unrest played up by the right and left wing media to get couchbound cucks upset!

kyle-rittenhouse-blm-riot-political-cartoon.png

Yeah I wonder why lol

If conservatives want to rebel they either go 100% or don't bother. But it seems most would choose the latter

kyle-rittenhouse-blm-riot-political-cartoon.png

Yeah I wonder why lol

If conservatives want to rebel they either go 100% or don't bother. But it seems most would choose the latter

I would hope we don't stoop to the level of the enemy. I will remember the words of MLK Jr. better than the rioters looking for an excuse for their treachery: Rioting is self-destructive, self-defeating. If it's justice you're after, it can only come from just means.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back