Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's too many requirements to fulfill the basic needs of sex/intimacy

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
There's many reasons why we're incels. Looks are a huge part of it, of course.

But there's just so many other things that are required. Think about this: getting laid is an achievement. Male friends congratulate on another on it, they brag about it. An achievement is something you work for, put effort into. And yet, getting laid is also a basic need.

There's many average-looking men out there who do all kinds of shit just to get pussy. They put up with so much shit. They go out and talk to women, listen to them. Simp to so many of them, until one finally bestows upon them the gift of roast beef.

You need to make money. You need to have some status. Be fit. Be healthy. All sorts of other stuff. Getting women is a full-time job on top of your full-time job.

Getting laid used to be considered normal, like going through puberty. Both are completely natural processes, and are part of maturing. Guys only hype up sex because they have difficulty getting it themselves, even though they will never admit to it.

I’m so mentally drained from my oneitis

The only requirement to get laid is looks, if you're chad enough.
Everything else serves to fill the gap between you actual looks an what foids want.

it's a lot of work for very little reward.

The only requirement to get laid is looks, if you're chad enough.
Everything else serves to fill the gap between you actual looks an what foids want.

yep. i've tried it myself many times. you can too. go make a dating profile with chad thundercocks pics and just straight up message girls and say "hey, do you wanna fuck?". you will see for yourself that many will say yes. you only have to jump through a million hoops to get laid if you're average looking or ugly

There's many average-looking men out there who do all kinds of shit just to get pussy. They put up with so much shit. They go out and talk to women, listen to them. Simp to so many of them, until one finally bestows upon them the gift of roast beef.

it's a lot of work for very little reward.
The amount of effort needed to be put in nowadays to even be able to touch a woman is astronomical.