Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There’s this melancholic chaddam sitting close to me in the coffee shop

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
With perfect dark hair and stubbles. He was fully concentrated on his study when this blond Becky cashier suddenly came to his table to take his empty cup away. She then asked him if he wanted a refill and if he was feeling well because he looked tired. During the whole time she looked so excited and interested and the chaddam just looked a bit embarrassed. In the end she brought him a new cup of coffee while I got ignored all the time.

I can’t forget the light in her eyes when that bitch was talking to him. Never expected that an experience of suicidefuel could be so close and I’m deeply depressed now. The mood for the entire weekend is ruined ngl.

What's Chaddam? Is that like ChadLite or Chad+?

She could sense his amazing personality and hobbies.

I don't think I've ever had a stranger do a wellness check on me my entire adult life.

Maybe you should try being attractive next time.

With perfect dark hair and stubbles. He was fully concentrated on his study when this blond Becky cashier suddenly came to his table to take his empty cup away. She then asked him if he wanted a refill and if he was feeling well because he looked tired. During the whole time she looked so excited and interested and the chaddam just looked a bit embarrassed. In the end she brought him a new cup of coffee while I got ignored all the time.

I can’t forget the light in her eyes when that bitch was talking to him. Never expected that an experience of suicidefuel could be so close and I’m deeply depressed now. The mood for the entire weekend is ruined ngl.
I am sure she would have put on that burqa and begged to be his fourth wife if she knew he would agree