Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Theres still hope

You're such a horrible user, I truly believe you're AdvocateDoogy in disguise. Nice job at changing your style tho

You're such a horrible user, I truly believe you're AdvocateDoogy in disguise. Nice job at changing your style tho
what did scooby doogy do to make you hate him so much?

we need to raid the church and kidnap the virgin foids

what did he do to make everyone hate his guts?
new gen questions tbh
i gotchu tho
okay, i'll provide some lore

Adam Paul Dooling, better known from his reddit username "AdvocateDoogy", is an artist who frequently posted on the incelphobic subreddit known as r/IncelTear. He drew comics which featured:
  • bad drawings
  • wall of text arguments with .is posters
His comics received little upvotes on r/IncelTear and were mostly ignored.

As he started to become a more famous user, incels did their research and found out:
  • He was in his 30s and autistic
  • He struggled holding a job (outside of his family)
  • He still lived with his parents
  • He rarely talked about his relationships
This led to users believing that AdvocateDoogy was most likely an incel in denial. Also supported by the fact that he had time to draw several incelphobic comics and walls of text.

He was eventually exposed as a groomer when he slipped up and said he lost his virginity to a girl he was friends with since she was 13 and he was in his early 20s (I think). The mods and posters of r/IncelTear found out about this and he was banned from that subreddit. Some more time passed and his account was nuked altogether.

How does this relate to my post? Well, incel_hitler also draws comics that nobody gives a shit about and is overall a shitty GrAYcel user.

i gotchu tho
ok I get why he's hated by all communities now, I kinda wish I was here for that "drama" now since it would have been fun to see it all fall down live

B23317E7 D948 470E 8287 6A5D1E4FD765