Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There’s something about white women between 25-35 that lights a spark in me

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
There’s something about white women specifically between 25-35 that lights a spark in me I don’t know what it is but it’s something maybe I’m just so romantically deprived that biological instinct to obtain a woman is going crazy because I’ve been a romantically deprived KHV for so long

it's called being horny bro

Are you ethnic:feelsugh:

MOMMY I WANT MOMMY I WANT MOMMY MOMMYYYYY

thats just being normal I guess

big tits

cute face

european / amerimut

slutty

long pretty hair

long nails

high heels

did i forgot something? ah yea of course you wont fuck them and i dont either.

White women here in SF are all fat and ugly yet its impossible to get them. And they are hostile slobs.

If you wanna see beckies and karens, you gotta drive 25+ miles away to the suburbs or travel all the way to soCal to see stacies.

it's called being ethnic

It's good to want what you cannot have

White women here in SF are all fat and ugly yet its impossible to get them. And they are hostile slobs.

If you wanna see beckies and karens, you gotta drive 25+ miles away to the suburbs or travel all the way to soCal to see stacies.
No I live in the mission in SF there are hot white chicks but mostly at non minority business bars and clubs certain districts. have more I personally am disgusted by white women I view them as society destroyer and rejected of me to some level so give me a hot Hispanic or asian any day instead of some stank white cunt

There are more white hotties in the burbs though

No I live in the mission in SF there are hot white chicks but mostly at non minority business bars and clubs certain districts. have more I personally am disgusted by white women I view them as society destroyer and rejected of me to some level so give me a hot Hispanic or asian any day instead of some stank white cunt
Yea the normie to attractive white foids definitely try to avoid establishments that have minorities in them. Even a couple minority men in an majority white establishment is enough to make some of them leave. They make sure to only hangout in the fancy/hipster spots on valencia st, Noe valley, cole valley, divisdero st, lower haight, or the marina district. Its no coincidence that they do this and it confirms the racepill. They strongly dislike men of color.

But theres no doubt about it that SF has lots of big boned or fat white foids. They are the career types in Fidi.

Last edited:
Whitu pussu onru:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao:

Yea the normie to attractive white foids definitely try to avoid establishments that have minorities in them. Even a couple minority men in an majority white establishment is enough to make some of them leave. They make sure to only hangout in the fancy/hipster spots on valencia st, Noe valley, cole valley, divisdero st, lower haight, or the marina district. Its no coincidence that they do this and it confirms the racepill. They strongly dislike men of color.

But theres no doubt about it that SF has lots of big boned or fat white foids. They are the career types in Fidi.
We should grab a beer sometime time irl

There’s something about white women specifically between 25-35 that lights a spark in me I don’t know what it is but it’s something maybe I’m just so romantically deprived that biological instinct to obtain a woman is going crazy because I’ve been a romantically deprived KHV for so long
That's completely out of our reach for us ethnics. White women only prefer white men. I'm black and they don't even look my way. I live in a very predominantly black and Latino city and I have never once seen a black dude or hispanic dude with any white woman other than a land whale or ugly reject that Chad doesn't want. Atleast whitecels can seamaxxx. I've allways been interested in white women but that's completely out of the question for me. Even my 6 foot plus thuged out cousin and brother have fat white girls or just go for black women. I swear to God it's all I see. I have only seen ONE decent looking white girl in my neighborhood in like 10 years. It's fucking over bro. I'd get struck by lightning and cut off my leg to be white and good looking. This is why I have been shooting heroin for the past 9 years. I'm completely alone it's not just effected me mentally but physically and spiritual I'm an empty bottomless black pit. It's absolutely insane how genetics can play such a huge role in your life. Most normies have no clue how lonely and depressing it is to be ugly. I've accepted the black pill completely but holy fuck does it hurt. And im not 16 or 17 like some of this kids on here I'm 27. Teenagecels have no idea how much brutal it gets with age. Hopefully you guys can come out of it but that's very unlikely if your truly ugly.

That's completely out of our reach for us ethnics. White women only prefer white men. I'm black and they don't even look my way. I live in a very predominantly black and Latino city and I have never once seen a black dude or hispanic dude with any white woman other than a land whale or ugly reject that Chad doesn't want. Atleast whitecels can seamaxxx. I've allways been interested in white women but that's completely out of the question for me. Even my 6 foot plus thuged out cousin and brother have fat white girls or just go for black women. I swear to God it's all I see. I have only seen ONE decent looking white girl in my neighborhood in like 10 years. It's fucking over bro. I'd get struck by lightning and cut off my leg to be white and good looking. This is why I have been shooting heroin for the past 9 years. I'm completely alone it's not just effected me mentally but physically and spiritual I'm an empty bottomless black pit. It's absolutely insane how genetics can play such a huge role in your life. Most normies have no clue how lonely and depressing it is to be ugly. I've accepted the black pill completely but holy fuck does it hurt. And im not 16 or 17 like some of this kids on here I'm 27. Teenagecels have no idea how much brutal it gets with age. Hopefully you guys can come out of it but that's very unlikely if your truly ugly.
Sounds like your community avoids you and this was painful to read heroin must give you a massive high would give ya a hug ngl