Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There's so many "virgin but not inkel" copers on reddit

That ricecel needs to shoot himself

If someone copes successfully, they're much better off than us. That's the whole point of copes.

Hence my title.

Also after reading this it’s probably a foid, so she can’t be an incel by default.

I want some interesting reads on how the nervous system of ricecels work, seriously if someone know something post it.

I’m 34 and a virgin
I never really had the chance to lose it
"But I'm not one of those silly inkwells":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
It's like they're too retarded to understand what involuntarily celibate means JFL

Ricecels are godlike copers. They'll be virgins all the way through medical school, residency and still work like crazy striving for potential future benefit.

Imo, most white or black men would not be able to do that. Not sure if it is more cultural or genetic but they cope with extreme discipline in brutal situations.

They are too focused on status/money/keeping up appearances than actually living and experiencing life though.

"But I'm not one of those silly inkwells":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
It's like they're too retarded to understand what involuntarily celibate means JFL
I wish I could slap this goofball. He doesn't understand that he's been conditioned against his nature.

Ricecels should abandon their families and thugmaxx, it's the only chance for them.

"If you want to have sex, then have it. If you don’t, then get a vibrator and enjoy yourself. There is no good reason to get so hung up about social expectations.

I don’t believe a female or male virgin is of any higher or lower value than anyone else, because there is no real difference before or after."

Brainlet tier delusional cope. :feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:They are coping way too hard.

See this shit all the time, men trying to escape the inevitable by denying the definition of incel

The number of virgin bluepilled men is, unfortunately, far higher than the number of virgin blackpilled men. It shows, very clearly, that ignorance is bliss. Only a few of virgin men are being unplugged from the Matrix.

a lot of cucks can't accept that they're virgins because the opposite sex is not attracted to them

I may be falling but atleast i havent hit the ground! I may be bleeding uncontrollably but i havent died! I may be underwater but im not drowning!