Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's so many stacy's on tiktok man. It's mind-blowing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I was just watching tiktok and it hit me that the amount of Stacie's in there is mind blowing. To the point that they don't get that many likes or followers despite the horde of simps.

More slutty videos by stacy's get uploaded in a day that you could watch in a lifetime. And yet, none of those Stacie's would want anything to do with us irl :feelscry:

It reminded me of something i saw on the femcel sub when it was up. Apparently femcels hate tiktok stacy's and think that they are desperate and that we could get a Stacy gf by just writing to them, and we don't want femcels because there's so many stacy's available. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: available my ass. Those foid's are extremely unavailable.

I mean sure. If you look at just chads, it feels like women are desperate. And like men are always getting bombarded with attention and talking to lots of girls. They are only interested in top 20% of men so naturally those men have a lot of women available for each. And yet those women still want nothing to do with sub8s.:feelscry: ovER

Last edited:
on the internet there are only Stacy, the only thing they have to offer is beauty, nobody cares what they think

that we could get a Stacy gf by just writing to them, and we don't want femcels because there's so many stacy's available.
I can't believe foids are so stupid. :feelskek:

Not really. Since they get more attention, tiktok promotes them more.

Also, China has an AI that detects and promotes beauty. Over for ugly tiktokcels.

send them a message and see if they respond to your IOIs. gotta provide value bro

Attractive people get upvoted more. So you see only attractive people posts.

And if you are poor or ugly you get shadowbanned.

It reminded me of something i saw on the femcel sub when it was up. Apparently femcels hate tiktok stacy's and think that they are desperate and that we could get a Stacy gf by just writing to them, and we don't want femcels because there's so many stacy's available.
S tier assumption from femcels as expected. Just because they are desperate enough for someone average doesn't mean all girls are desperate like them.

I can't believe foids are so stupid. :feelskek:
If all we did were eat, drink, consoom mainstream media and chase after stacies for a quick fuck; we would be similar to those foids in mental capacity.

Social media is their realm.

Tiktok is mostly 14-early 20 something's. The average foid in this age bracket is a stacy.

documenting reality

we live in hell

i wish femcels were right

They are just on a display
Waiting for cucks to give them attention

If all we did were eat, drink, consoom mainstream media and chase after stacies for a quick fuck; we would be similar to those foids in mental capacity.
Maybe. :incel:

They just wanna expose themself to as many guys as possible. The more popular and known u are the more people u get in contact with from that point they start to filter out all the average guys and focus on the top tier guys. They use tiktok as a dating app.

That's why they dress and act slutty just to get these high tier chads attention.

Last edited:
Women’s value comes from their looks and the holes between their legs. Sooner they realize this, the better of they will be

Women’s value comes from their looks and the holes between their legs. Sooner they realize this, the better of they will be
They already have. White knights and bluepillers are spending money on thier onlyfans. These foids are making more a month than a college grad could imagine.

are there incels on tiktok? Is that possible?

if you consider everlasting plastic clowned makeup tier filter abusing whores as stacy then yes

Not really. Since they get more attention, tiktok promotes them more.

Also, China has an AI that detects and promotes beauty. Over for ugly tiktokcels.

They already have. White knights and bluepillers are spending money on thier onlyfans. These foids are making more a month than a college grad could imagine.
How much are they making per month?

tik tok is pure shit cant stomache that app for more then 5 minutes blackpills everywhere

are there incels on tiktok? Is that possible?
There are probably some zoomercels but nobody watch them.
Sorry for posting on an old thread, but tiktok has an algorithm that filters out ugly people
Nobody likes ugly people, yes ugly girls can get everything in some cases but people will watch stacies rather than femcels

Last edited:
[UWSL]Apparently femcels hate tiktok stacy's and think that they are desperate and that we could get a Stacy gf by just writing to them, and we don't want femcels because there's so many stacy's available. [/UWSL]:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:[UWSL] available my ass. Those foid's are extremely unavailable.[/UWSL]
When females talk about men they mean chad everything is else is irrelevant to them