Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There’s so few Instances in my life where I got positive reinforcement from females

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
There’s so few instances in my life where I got positive reinforcement from females they’ve always given my negative reinforcement just for existing girls were rarely nice to me when I was in school and they still aren’t nice now my face alone is enough to make women hate my guts the times they were is was because they felt bad not because they genuinely like me as a person while chad can be a jerk and still get positive reinforcement from women personality is a meme it’s looks looks looks that’s all that matters

How many women have you talked to in total in school?

There’s none for me

Nah you can still make friends with women being ugly, it's just that if you're not funny or charming they feel like they're putting up with you instead of enjoying your companionship. Honestly for the majority it isn't easy to be generally funny and/or charming.

I don't believe I have; though perhaps when I was younger, about 6 or 7. :feelshehe: