Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's seriously nothiing I could have improved even if I wanted to

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Honestly I didn't have any time in college to socialmaxx because simply how stressful (my) college is compared to (my) HS, really. How the fuck are you suppossed to socialize when all you surrounded is 150 IQ+ supernerds who will only talk about engineering and physics? The only thing you can talk about is math and physics btw. You're locked in this academic tower while chads and stacies from easier schools go out partying and drinking. meanwhile i've never been to a single party, nightclub, or bar in my 22-year-old life and fuck getting IQ mogged by these dudes anyways. My major doesn't allow me to party much anyways, so fuck thse normie advice (just socialize)

Even if I was normie tier, my major (physics) doesn't allow me to socialize a lot - which, I admit, is vital in finding a GF if you are a normie - because it is fulled of lots of difficult exams and geniuses that IQmog you to hell and back.

Martyros said: There are only two things that matter - looks and IQ. And since I couldn't IQ mog these classmates and looks mog these classmates, I am automatically the bottom tier of subhumans.

I would study all day and still couldn't get #1 in junior high, only reason I got #1 in senior high because the good ones went to better senior highs, what makes me think I can IQmog these supergeniuses in college?

But seriously, my final height is 5'5'' and I reportedly have a crooked teeth that makes it impossible to kiss - reportly why all that happens is because of my premature birth really.

just to see how bad 5'5'' is even in Taiwna and this is counting boomers

Last edited:
my final height is 5'5'' and I reportedly have a crooked teeth that makes it impossible to kiss - reportly why all that happens is because of my premature birth really.
Brutal :feelsbadman:
:feelsaww: But you know who else is 5'5 and was born premature?
Hot sexy celebrity bikini shots 2240 35 naked pictures
:feelsaww: